Craig Bryson

Johnny D

Wasn't that impressed with him to be honest, and even though the Hearts midfield was murder I don't see where he'd fit into the team. Does anybody still think we should sign him?

I've read comments about him running the show today. Couldn't see that myself, I thought he was quiet which he has been almost every time I've seen him.

I've read comments about him running the show today. Couldn't see that myself, I thought he was quiet which he has been almost every time I've seen him.

Agreed - didn't do anything that our current batch of central midfielders couldn't be coached to do. Eremenko on the other hand...

His general work and passng ability is above the level any of our central midfielders seem to be able to do really.

AGREE 100% MATE BRYSON DONE MORE TODAY THAN OUR CENTRAL MIDFIELD PLAYERS HAVE DONE ALL SEASON. JONSSON IS SHITE AND MROVIEC IS THE SAME NO PRODUCTIVITY WHATSOEVER WE WERE PASSED OFF THE PARK TODAY!!!

Thought he was pretty tidy on the ball and kept things simple. From the times I have seen him play, not sure he is worth the money we were bidding.

The Mighty Thor

Thought he was pretty tidy on the ball and kept things simple. From the times I have seen him play, not sure he is worth the money we were bidding.

Agreed. We got caught in buying fever in the Summer. the more they jacked the price up the more desperate we became.

Decent player but up to a point.

Plays well in a relatively average midfield and he likes to go forward. We don't seem to have that kind of midfielder and look pedestrian as a consequence. I had wondered if CT could be developed and play in that position, but it doesn't look as if he has the energy.

Charlie-Brown

killie sat in, soaked up pressure and picked us off on counter attacks. Bryson was okay and tidy enough whilst we just didn't make our chances count.

He did something none of our midfielders seemed capable of, passing a ball to a team mate.

Seemed comfortable enough in possession but didn't really do anything too remarkable, nothing worth ?250k that's for sure.

He did something none of our midfielders seemed capable of, passing a ball to a team mate.

Seemed comfortable enough in possession but didn't really do anything too remarkable, nothing worth ?250k that's for sure.

exactly.. mrowiec just had to glimpse a yellow shirt and he passed the ball to them!!

Charlie-Brown

Plays well in a relatively average midfield and he likes to go forward. We don't seem to have that kind of midfielder and look pedestrian as a consequence. I had wondered if CT could be developed and play in that position, but it doesn't look as if he has the energy.

johnny stewart and danny thomson deserve some chances to show what they can do before we think about letting JJ pay a transfer fee for Bryson.

Wasn't that impressed with him to be honest, and even though the Hearts midfield was murder I don't see where he'd fit into the team. Does anybody still think we should sign him?

Second week in a row I watched a different game. Last week some thought Barr was good, I thought he was murder.

This week I thought Bryson done the two things we need in central midfield

1 Keep the ball.

2 Drive on when you have it.

Neither Jonsson or Mroweic have the ability to do either. Simples

We_are_the_Hearts

Bryson was excellent. Energy in the midfield, closing down, tracking back then plays with his head up when he has the ball. Pass and move. Holds his position. The way we play he would be the perfect signing, better than Eremenko who had a good game but he had no one marking him and had Pascali and Bryson doing a mountain of work in behind him.

Second week in a row I watched a different game. Last week some thought Barr was good, I thought he was murder.

This week I thought Bryson done the two things we need in central midfield

1 Keep the ball.

2 Drive on when you have it.

Neither Jonsson or Mroweic have the ability to do either. Simples

That was pretty much my take. Didn't do anything outstanding but played with energy and a sense of purpose which our central 2 didn't. I have defended EJ many times on this site but he was gash yesterday - not the only one by the way - and coupled to a limited partner in Mooviec, we were well and truly done over in the middle.

1st time I've really watched Bryson and I think he'd give us something we lack. Whether he's worth teh money, I don't know but I do think he'd improve our midfield.

L neat and tidy player to me nothing more than that not worth paying over ?500,000 for though.Now the guy Ermanenko thats a player we could do with.

I actually wasn't aware Bryson was on the pitch for the first 40 mins :ermm:

true he did have a quiet first half - but he was head and shoulder about our two central midfielders in the second half - not hard though as they were dreadful.

No, we wasted the whole of the last transfer window trying to pursue him when we knew we had no chance(and it is debatable if he would improve us), only to find once the window closed that we only had one left back at the club after he got injured.

I do not want to do the same in the next window.

Archived