fortress tynecastle

frank skinner

more like a sandcastle :angry: .

i've seen more fight in the french army :down: the 2nd half our players rolled over and played dead for killie :verymad:

Miller Jambo 60

aye we have lost the atmosphere.

mind you it went after romanov installed his fax machine

juve

Gutted Iain.

Dougie :down:

i've seen more fight in the french army :down:the 2nd half our players rolled over and played dead for killie :verymad:

Really? We battered them for 30 minutes but then ran out of ideas.

The first half was a shambles, granted!

Let's just put the "special Tynecastle atmosphere" myth to bed, right?

Teams come here knowing, if they can keep it tight for 15 minutes, the fans will turn. By 1 o'clock today it was back to "Spanish waiter" and "bombscare Zal/Pala/Barr" - zero encouragement for a team that was clearly struggling and you could tell it was affecting their decision-making on the pitch.

The fans were very quick to get on the players backs today.

Probably one of the reasons why we have better away form than home at the moment.

Nelly Terraces

Probably one of the reasons why we have better away form than home at the moment.

Funny, I thought it was due to the fact our team are a bunch of clueless, gutless, talentless *******s. Didnt know it was my fault.

Booo the fans, cant beat Killie and St J's. Booooooooooooooooooooo.

I think it's probably because when the onus is on us to dictate a match we don't have the quality to break teams down who sit in and are better set out to catch teams on the breakaway using the pace of our wide men.

Jefferies has now overseen 14 SPL home matches since being back at the club.

We have won 5, drawn 3 and lost 6 taking a total of 18pts out of a possible 42. We have scored 16 goals and lost 20.

Quite simply nowhere near good enough. Time to get the finger out but with Celtic next up its not going to be any easier.

Archived