Censorship going mental again...

monkfish1979

monkfish1979

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7298970.stm

Of course this is a brilliant idea - let's censor things in films that people don't see every single day of their real lives. It always pleases me that people are paid to sit around thinking things like this up.

TBH, I think scenes depicting use of alcohol, swearing, violence, sadness and anything that could be seen as slightly upsetting should be removed from every broadcast. When will people learn that none of this happens in the real world. Bloody fantasist scriptwriters.

Jambojohnnyboy

PC gone bloody mad along with Basil Brush, Christmas offending others among a million other things than no bothered about previously. Whatever happened to freedom of choice and speech. These ****ers should get lost along with the over zealous health and safety brigade. How about a little common sense? Oh wait a minute aparrently we don't have any and that's why these morons try doing it for everone else.

PC gone bloody mad along with Basil Brush, Christmas offending others among a million other things than no bothered about previously. Whatever happened to freedom of choice and speech. These ****ers should get lost along with the over zealous health and safety brigade. How about a little common sense? Oh wait a minute aparrently we don't have any and that's why these morons try doing it for everone else.

The people you disagree with don't deserve a voice though.:mw_rolleyes:

Jambojohnnyboy
The people you disagree with don't deserve a voice though.:mw_rolleyes:

Yeah, your spot on, fair point others are entitled to their opinion too and I'm all for them having their say, don't get me wrong, I'm sure I don't have all the answers but there's common sense and then there's just going over the top bud, you surely can't condone what they are suggesting?

Jambojohnnyboy

Perhaps I could have put it better, there is having an informed choice and there is having a choice thrust upon you. I know what I prefer is what I'm getting at.

Yeah I agree with you. I just thought that bit of your post was a bit off.

I don't really care about smoking. It's black people dieing in films that ****es me off. I mean it's just discrimination against them!

Jambojohnnyboy
Yeah I agree with you. I just thought that bit of your post was a bit off.

I don't really care about smoking. It's black people dieing in films that ****es me off. I mean it's just discrimination against them!

I should have read through that before posting.

It's a Hollywood thing is it not?

SmokeFree Liverpool told BBC's Radio 5 Live it wanted to see the change but the film classification board said the idea was "heavy-handed".

In other news, a bird flew overhead.

Archived