VIRGIN MEDIA / Sky / BT Vision

championsleaguefan

championsleaguefan

I am currently paying ?40 notes a moth for basic TV Broadband and telephone which I never use. with Virgin

Is there better deals out there can I say move to Sky / BT and get Sky Sports for the same price or not much more.

I really am sick of Virgin just sacked their Mobile deal this week and they then offered to match the deal I got to stay but could not do it the previous day. Only when I said I was leaving that they matched it. My reply sorry too late.

Will the same approach work with the tele.

I've recently signed up to Virgin TV and bought the sky sports package. I didnt realise that you don't get the red button function on the sky sports packages unless you buy it through sky. This means you cant select games when the champions league is on etc. Hope this helps when you make your decision (I'm sure it will probably be the same with the BT Vision deal).

I didnt realise that you don't get the red button function on the sky sports packages unless you buy it through sky.

Yes, I didnt realise this either! What a bummer!

Pretty sure I read that virgin viewers will be getting the red button function. Think it was mentioned when sky bought virgin tv a few months back.

Pretty sure I read that virgin viewers will be getting the red button function. Think it was mentioned when sky bought virgin tv a few months back.

Still be too late for me. I hate having Virgin Media!

eighteen seventyfour

They said this to me when i left for the exact reason over 3 years ago, still they dont have it, only reason i left for sky.

Archived