Stevie Curran ex Pivot ( stevieC@pivot)

macca2

Absolutely tragic news. Hope they catch the person who did this.

RIP

They have someone in custody and a name has been mentioned. He has injuries from the crash I believe and Police waiting to interview the vermin

I can't put a face to the name, but I'm sure I would have crossed paths with Stevie on occasions over the years.

A tragic waste of a life.

My condolences to his family, and his many friends.

R.I.P.

R.I.P

Stevie

Thoughts go out to your family and friends.

I didn't personally know stevie but heard a lot of good things about him.

Hannibal Lecter

Don't know the guy but terrible tragic news all the same. Thoughts go out to his family and friends.

RIP

Just saw this thread.

Saw the story on the news last week

Tragic

Didn't know the guy but he sounded like a top bloke going from the posts on here

Thoughts are with family and friends

RIP Mate

loveofthegame

Stories like this make you seriously question our species. Gutted about this and i don't even know the guy. Makes you so ******* angry, bring back the death penalty for ******* vermin like this.

Sad to lose a real Jambo, and more importantly by the sounds of things, a good guy.

RIP mate, condolences to his family and his mates who will no doubt be suffering more than i could ever imagine.

Hearts Hearts Glorious Hearts

Sometimes you read something on here which genuinely does put everything else into perspective. This is one of those times, and is just unspeakably awful.

Rest in peace Stevie. I dread to think what his loved ones must be going through, but my thoughts are with them. :(

Lost my best mate of 30+ years.

Thanks to all who have posted their kind remarks and recognition of Stevie

Thanks also to all the mates who have sent me their heart felt condolences, I?ll pass them all onto the family.

I?m left with plenty great memories of the laughs, the drinks, the scraps we got ourselves into, the 100?s of Hearts games, Euro trips, World Cup Italia 90, numerous Wembley?s, stag weekends, more pubs & clubs that we could ever remember and of course, the times I?ve spent with his great family.

A true character and I?ll even miss his moaning.

His family are absolutely devastated and all thoughts should be for them.

Thanks again

Stitch

My respects are with you and his Family all the best.I hONESTLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY, THE world has gone insane

Awful news, I am sure I had an intoxicated chat with Stevie in Zagreb before the game. Seemed a good guy.

RIP.

The Treasurer

When I first read this in the news I didn't make the connection until someone pointed out that he had travelled on our bus on numerous occasions.

Always sad to hear of something like this, but makes it all the more shocking when it's one of our own.

Condolences to his family and many friends

Having been going to the dolphin most weekends since Stevie took over I've had many a debate with him about the Hibs & Hearts. He was always a decent jambo who seen it from both sides. And I remember he had a photoshopped picture of Hibs parading the Scottish cup in 1902 with the trams and all. But the kind of Jambo he was he had another picture with a regular punter posing with John Collins and the CIS cup. Never deserved this. May he RIP.

Shocking and terrible news.

R.I.P Stevie and condolences to all who knew him.

The alarm bells are sounding in unfair city, Stevie is a cousin of mine. What a low act, deepest condolences to all family and friends

Fred Curran )Adelaide Australia)

CanadianHeart

To all that knew my cousin Stevie and to those who didn't.

Stevie was one of kind. His personality was larger than life. He was generous and giving, loyal, witty, and supportive. His friendship was one to be honoured, His love for his family was to be admired. Meeting him was a pleasure. Having him in your life was privilege, but to know him was gift that will never be taken away.

I will miss you dearly, my thoughts and condolences go out to all.

Peter from Canada

scots civil war

didnt know the man but respect to you two for having a proper hearts man like him for family

I havent posted for a while now as I have had personal tragedy recently too.

Have/had known Stevie Curran for over thirty five years now. We both went to secondary school together and played in the same school team for four years and for the same boys club. Will miss the bigman. My thoughts to all of Stevie's family at this horrible time.

Cheerio bigman

John

Stevie was one of kind. His personality was larger than life. He was generous and giving, loyal, witty, and supportive. His friendship was one to be honoured, His love for his family was to be admired. Meeting him was a pleasure. Having him in your life was privilege, but to know him was gift that will never be taken away.

Peter from Canada

Peter, this is such a sad loss, I believe I met you at The Wine Glass pub in Edinburgh with Stevie, you were drinking Baileys IIRC. I am one of his pals, my name is Graeme McAllan and I left Edinburgh for Orlando in '98.

Stitch, one of my funniest memories of Stevie was when we were having a real good sesh and he would always bring out his favorite "Black horse/White horse" joke - you know the one I mean? It's actually a real funny joke, even now, but what was funnier was Stevie insisting that it was brand new, and he had just heard it - now, that was funny... :thumbsup:

A generous guy, he was always the first to buy a round, and then we were off...

Come on Hearts. beat the vermin today for big Steve. You will be sadly missed bigman. you were a true gent. Many a euporean trip amd hospitality at tynie shared with you on Strongbow of course . Chris buy the boys a beer from me on Tuesday. i,ll square you up when im home in 2012

Peter from Canada

Hi Peter I am Fred Curran son of Pat who was a brother to Fred, Stevies father there is an oportunity for you and all of Stevies friends to do so also to light a candle at the obituary section of The Edinburgh Evening News the major local paper in Edinburgh. So sad to be able to say g'day this way

Fred Curran

Archived