Stevie Curran ex Pivot ( stevieC@pivot)

macca2

Call for respect and a thread for SC. Tragically murdered at his pub in East Lothian last night. Good Jam Tart all his days, ex Pivot, Broughton Hearts, West End, and lots of other friends. God rest you Steve...One of the good guys. xx

I was a neighbour of his (pub) and we had a mutual friend. Met the bloke a few times in the Dolphin and also in my back garden when he used to come for a late night drink when we were having a barbie.

Sound big guy. RIP.

Tragic news. RIP Stevie.

What the feck happened?

Murdered by a scumbag last nite mate. [edited - no names until published, please]

I was a neighbour of his (pub) and we had a mutual friend. Met the bloke a few times in the Dolphin and also in my back garden when he used to come for a late night drink when we were having a barbie.

Sound big guy. RIP.

Aye he was sound. A good friend and a guy who was with me thru divorce, shite etc in life. A good guy with a big heart. Total respect Steve Curran....Never let me down...Just wish i was with you last nite bud....cos i never would have let you down. Respect and love to Gill and the girls, i'll do what i can mate!!! x

Steve was the rep for Strongbow in the East of Scotland, a good Jambo, every European away game I always bumped into him, brilliant man. Will always be in my memory.My thoughts are with his family.

Tom

RIP Stevie, will always remember our wee trip to Aberdeen and the curry, dunno why but its stuck with me forever. My thoughts are with his family

RIP my thoughts go to his family at this very tragic time , come on L& B`s finest, let`s see you catch the scumbag who done this .

Wee picture in the papers not clear enough to know if i reconise him .

Tragic... RIP...

R.I.P Stevie. Knew Stevie for years since he worked for BT in he 80s. Met-up with him in Zagreb and had a blether with him. I know he was forever helping people and especially one close friend. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Sad news, hope they catch whoever's responsible.

Never knew him but always sad to hear of a murder, especially if there's a family left behind.

RIP

Saw this news last night and it was shocking enough without knowing that it was someone I sort of 'knew' in a way... it's just awful... :oldsad:

Thoughts are very much with his friends and family.

Lost my best mate of 30+ years.

Thanks to all who have posted their kind remarks and recognition of Stevie

Thanks also to all the mates who have sent me their heart felt condolences, I?ll pass them all onto the family.

I?m left with plenty great memories of the laughs, the drinks, the scraps we got ourselves into, the 100?s of Hearts games, Euro trips, World Cup Italia 90, numerous Wembley?s, stag weekends, more pubs & clubs that we could ever remember and of course, the times I?ve spent with his great family.

A true character and I?ll even miss his moaning.

His family are absolutely devastated and all thoughts should be for them.

Thanks again

Stitch

Not to distract from the thread but I think alot of people will have missed this as they do not read stickies. I think this would be better moved to the normal section and then stickied after a couple of days.

Thanks also to all the mates who have sent me their heart felt condolences, I?ll pass them all onto the family.

I?m left with plenty great memories of the laughs, the drinks, the scraps we got ourselves into, the 100?s of Hearts games, Euro trips, World Cup Italia 90, numerous Wembley?s, stag weekends, more pubs & clubs that we could ever remember and of course, the times I?ve spent with his great family.

Thanks again

Stitch

Total respect to you also Stevie, I know how much you guys meant to each other. Take care bud

totally gutted with this shocking news,i was brought up next street to him in magdalene,and have known him a long time,we followed the hearts on the same pivot bus for many seasons,and as stitch said many a bevvy session was had,bumped into him all over europe with scotland and more importantly hearts,the last time a shared a drink with him was in zagreb,cant believe a wont be able to do it again,rest in peace stevie one of lifes good guys.

john brownlee

RIP Stevie. I don't think I ever met him but was fairly regular for friday night meal at the Dolphin so its possible. I hope the L&B pull out all the stops and get the s*um*** .

Condolences to all the family

John B

Not to distract from the thread but I think alot of people will have missed this as they do not read stickies. I think this would be better moved to the normal section and then stickied after a couple of days.

Agreed. I'll unstick this so it can be seen by members logging in before heading out to the game. We'll sticky it again later on Saturday.

May he rest in peace.

RIP Steve.

Read this in the paper today. Didnt realise it was a poster on here whose name I'd recognise.

Terrible news. Thoughts to the family.

Thanks again

Stitch

Stitch, this is effin unbelievable - I will be thinking of Jill and the girls at this difficult time. You're right, a world class moaner with a heart of gold, but a good laugh all the same - I've enjoyed Stevie's company and hospitality on more than a few occasions, and am proud to have been able to call him a friend.

Always sad to hear of the death of a fellow Jambo, and especially so in such circumstances.

My sincerest condolences go out to his family who must being going through a living hell at the moment..

Call for respect and a thread for SC. Tragically murdered at his pub in East Lothian last night. Good Jam Tart all his days, ex Pivot, Broughton Hearts, West End, and lots of other friends. God rest you Steve...One of the good guys. xx

RIP and thoughts to his family and friends

I would like to pass on my respect and condolences to Stevie's family and friends. I didn't know him but i do recognise the username. RIP

Archived