What are you eating right now?

Acey

Nothing better than coming back from food shopping and having shedloads of options for dinner!

I've just finished a chicken, hoisin and garlic stir fry with loads of savoy cabbage, crushed chili, green peppers and beansprouts; it was brilliant. :thumbsup:

I may soon be eating either a "Harvest Cheweee" bar or a chocolate mousse - I'll see how I feel in a while.

What are you eating RIGHT NOW, Kickback?

p.s. I bought a jar of capers on a whim - any recommendations of what I should do with them?

Nothing better than coming back from food shopping and having shedloads of options for dinner!

I've just finished a chicken, hoisin and garlic stir fry with loads of savoy cabbage, crushed chili, green peppers and beansprouts; it was brilliant. :thumbsup:

I may soon be eating either a "Harvest Cheweee" bar or a chocolate mousse - I'll see how I feel in a while.

p.s. I bought a jar of capers on a whim - any recommendations of what I should do with them?

In bold is the 'devils food' I have chicken breast marinating in reggae reggae sauce with mushrooms,all colours of peppers,chilli & garlic and cold Kronenbourg to wash it all down. thumbsup.gif Happy days.

Hershey's mix box my mum brought me back from New York.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - my oh my...

The People's Chimp

A seeded baguette with chicken, salad and jalapenos. Not bad. Not great.

Looking forward to a either a stir fry with broccoli, sweetcorn and various other veg or maybe even broccoli and chilli rigatoni tonight. Dinner will be Broccoli and chilli themed anyway.

Say What Again

Just scoffed veg soup and then some pasta (with chorizo, olives, mushrooms, sweetcorn) in a tomato sauce.

Both prepared earlier today :thumbsup:

Home made cheese, ham and pickle sandwiches for lunch.

No idea what's for tea. :blink:

There's stuff in the fridge and freezer though.:)

Put them in the nearest trash can :thumbsup:

Malcolm Tucker

Peanut Butter on toast the now.

Out for a meal for my sister's graduation tonight so I'm trying to keep myself as hungry as possible for that, so I can destroy any food put in front of me.

Rice and curry sauce with extra chilli pepper. Then going to have a pizza, and a couple of bits of crispy chicken on sandwich's. Yummy

Chad Sexington

I've recently finished a bag of cheese and onion crisps (Walkers) and a Twirl.

Washed down with a carton of strawberry Ribena.

My body is a temple. :cool_shades:

Snake Plissken

I've recently finished a bag of cheese and onion crisps (Walkers) and a Twirl.

My body is a temple. :cool_shades:

SelinunteTemplo01.jpg

:thumbsup:

Ate nothin whatsoever today and there is nothing in the hosue to eat. I managed to scrape together two slices of bread a slice of ham and some cheese. As far as toast goes it was tasty. Still hungry.

Snake Plissken

Ate nothin whatsoever today and there is nothing in the hosue to eat. I managed to scrape together two slices of bread a slice of ham and some cheese. As far as toast goes it was tasty. Still hungry.

tiny-violin1.jpg

You know those things called shops?

They sell food there.

Say What Again

They sell food there.

He could even order a delivery online. Wouldn't have to leave the house.

fat_man-296x300.jpg

tiny-violin1.jpg

They sell food there.

I was in the same situation as hughesie last week - and couldn't be arsed to do anything about it. Then I found a pack of Ready Brek, warmed some up - only to find it passed its sell by date in November 2009. :yucky:

Not a cost-effective drink, imo. Same with paying ?1 for a Capri-Sun at the football; it's gone in two sooks, and it leaves you thirstier than before you drank it! :yucky:

Had a post-uni bowl of Fruit n' Fibre, and am planning a lemon and piri piri chicken baguette with spinach, peppers, chips and garlic mayo for later on. Let the good times roll. :thumbsup:

Innocent vegetable pot... Thai curry flavour.

Better than a sandwich when need something quick , love the vegetable moussaka pot

Bacon and fried egg piece and I'm just about to have rice pudding out of a tin.

I my never get foodies, I don't salivate thinking about food, I just think in 5-6 hours that will be a shit.

I my never get foodies, I don't salivate thinking about food, I just think in 5-6 hours that will be a shit.

More fool you. I tug myself off to this site at least thrice a day.

(click the picture for more)

Just watch Nigella on BBC2. (and I believe she cooks too)

I've just wolfed down an Asda Chicken Tikka Massala, with rice, keema naan and chapatis.

Spaghetti Bolognese, that I made myself. Lovely. :thumbsup:

Piercing the film and remembering to open the microwave doesn't count.

That looks awesome......... dark chocolate & tequila in the same bite.

I had crispy shredded beef for my dinner. With a small glass of strawberry & Banana smoothie. :thumbsup: Was very nice.

Piercing the film and remembering to open the microwave doesn't count.

:yucky:

Hate those microwave meals. Which is a shame, seeing as it's all I'll be eating when I'm alone and 40.

...a bit disco

Primula cheese spread on toast.

Does the job!

J.T.F.Robertson

Praise the Lord! It's not just me. :thumbsup:

:unsure:

Creepy Lurker

My dinner tonight consisted of stir fried turkey breast, cauliflower, fennel, courgette and sugar snap peas with brown rice.

Tidy,

kawasakijambo

Primula cheese spread on toast.

Does the job!

Primula sandwiched between two tuks biscuits (or Cheddars) washed down with milk, Excellent.

Tucking into a fruit salad from Sainsbury's for my breakfast. Couldn't be bothered whipping up some toast this morning.

Will be washing it down with some orange Lucozade. Good start to the day :thumbsup:

scottish_chicP

I just made pasta with tomato, chilli, bacon and pepperoni which I must say is yummy! Nice glass of cold vino to accompany :thumbsup:

HaHa Half a Markies Steak Round left from last night split it between 2 thickly buttered rolls with HP.Mmmmmmmm

Just had a rustlers "burger", now eating a bag of birdseye mini chicken chargrills and waiting on my pizza cooking :turned:

Archived