Blackpool v Man City

cosanostra

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some game in the end.

Feel a wee bit for Blackpool but these things often happen to the minnows of the league.

They must feel kind of like we did after the hun game last week.

Thunderstruck

I wonder if someone at Ibrox now thinks ?500,000 for Charlie Adam was such a good deal. Beggars can't be choosers I suppose.

Hate to say it of an ex-Hun but he made a huge difference last Tuesday and was outstanding today. I am surprised that he is only 24 - he looks older.

Cracking finish from a player who in the last couple of games is looking like he is getting used to the PL.

The boy has amazing ability,been playing like that since the Wigan game.Great to see the rags getting all worked up about inflated prices. :thumbsup:

Arthur Morgan

Blackpool have really won me over with their spirit and determination. I'm growing really fond of them and their manager is a superb character and a good guy as well.

Trips to Blackpool Pleasure Beach helps :D even though the place is a shithole...

They were so unlucky today and that's twice now where Man City should have lost and won because of the officials, the other match being against Newcastle when it should have been 2-1 in their favour, the scoreline should have been 3-2 to Blackpool today.

What a player Charlie Adam is. He has improved so much since leaving the Huns and doesn't look out of place in the EPL and I'm sure he could move to an Aston Villa or Tottenham and do well, his passing is superb. I actually quite like him now since his move from the Huns to Blackpool tbh.

Anyway, I really hope Blackpool stay up and I will be cheering them on in every game except from when they play against Utd.

I wonder if someone at Ibrox now thinks ?500,000 for Charlie Adam was such a good deal. Beggars can't be choosers I suppose.

Hate to say it of an ex-Hun but he made a huge difference last Tuesday and was outstanding today. I am surprised that he is only 24 - he looks older.

He was top notch.

A better player than Scott Brown now IMO.

I'd imagine he'll get a move to a bigger club before too long.

Few points.

Blackpool were absolutely robbed. Three dreadful decisions gone against them.

Mancini is a shite manager and the sooner he getsTF the sooner City can become real challengers for the title.

Charlie Adam is a cracking player. :o

Ian Holloway - lad.

The Real Maroonblood

He was top notch.

I don't think we could afford him.

:rolleyes:

When i'm successful in finding ******* work i plan on attending games. (That don't clash with Hearts) My mate (A United ST Holder) got me supporting United.

Assuming each star represents a letter the only thing I can come up with is rentboy. Is this correct hgw?

Didn't realise he came from Dundee talked about being a Dundee fan!

Anyway I'd have him in the national team before fletcher.

I think smith only sold him because of the fans and rated him highly!

He was top notch.

Without a doubt has to play ahead of Brown now. The thing is, I feel Brown would have developed into a class player had he left this league. Like Fletcher and Adam.

The Faceman doesn't fail to impress yet again.

Looks like big T's backed a winner as always. :thumbsup:

ca-8.jpg

Faceman lapping up the promenade atmos in a snappy polo. TOP MAN.

Juan Sebastian Veron, a holocaust of a footballer.

Just noticed this.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Surely a pish take?

Archived