Witteveen

ritchies75

Billy Dodds on Radio Scotland said Hearts had agreed not to seek any money from Dundee while Witteveen is on loan there. Makes sense as the alternative would be us paying him to sit in the Stand till January.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

One paper on Saturday wastalking about how some players had their contracts ripped up while all their sellable assets were kept at the club, they quoted Witteveen in amongst the likes of Harkins and Griffiths.

Kinda' wrong on a few levels that...

Johanes de Silentio

Billy Dodds on Radio Scotland said Hearts had agreed not to seek any money from Dundee while Witteveen is on loan there. Makes sense as the alternative would be us paying him to sit in the Stand till January.

Yup, heard that - then he criticised Dundee for keeping on Witteveen instead of giving that job someone else - a guid Scottish laddie, no doubt...

except he had just said that Hearts weren't looking for money! :blink:

Think about it, Billy! :thumbsup:

Yup, heard that - then he criticised Dundee for keeping on Witteveen instead of giving that job someone else - a guid Scottish laddie, no doubt...

except he had just said that Hearts weren't looking for money! :blink:

Think about it, Billy! :thumbsup:

Thats a problem for old twonky.

No doubt Billy will be back on the radio like before, with his experience of being punted at every job he has been at, telling it like it is.

Roaster.

down.gif

Buttering up for Harkins in January.

Buttering up for Harkins in January.

Dodds also hinted that Harkins and Griffiths had already agreed deals with other clubs.

Johanes de Silentio

Dodds also hinted that Harkins and Griffiths had already agreed deals with other clubs.

Ooh - and we're being good to them over Witteveen! :woot:

I hate Billy Dodds and am delighted that he is now jobless.

If only his financial woes get to the state that his house is repossessed and he ends up kipping on Dariusz Adamcuk's couch whilst working in a call centre.

Then I'll be happy. :)

I hate Billy Dodds and am delighted that he is now jobless.

If only his financial woes get to the state that his house is repossessed and he ends up kipping on Dariusz Adamcuk's couch whilst working in a call centre.

Then I'll be happy. :)

Unfortunately, he's waltzed straight back into his old comfy job with Radio Scotland. :down:

Napoleon  Wilson

Harkins isn't very good, guys. :mellow:

Yes he is very good, just not known he would perform at SPL level. I reckon he would be a great signing.

GoldenChed.png

Archived