Offishul You're not famous any more v Heart of Midlothian match thread

Chris Benoit

The Old Tolbooth

When the final whistle went at the San Giro you'd think that they had just won the league with the way they celebrated :lol:

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mcghoo = Do a couple of laps, hit the showers, clean out your locker and please leave before we call security.

There would be something almighty pleasing if this were to come true. thumbsup.gif

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

When the final whistle went at the San Giro you'd think that they had just won the league with the way they celebrated :lol:

It's the nearest they'll get.

Seymour M Hersh

Scott Davie was holding back tears as he started that after match report. Your beloved sheep are honking ya prick! :D

He certainly sounded pretty upset. Good. Also a very terse thank you from the sheep back in the studio.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Well done the famous, and to the 885 supporters up there.

Saturdays are quite simply barry when the jam tarts get a good win.

Tuborg, Export and John Smiths in the fridge. Port, whisky and voddie on the sidelines for later.

Just planning a quiet night in then?

Its been a long time baby

First win at home for then a long time, don't think we are in any position to slag them off on this one! Maybe we will do the same against Kilmarnock, by that I mean win at home!

maroonlegions

Well done the famous, and to the 885 supporters up there.

Saturdays are quite simply barry when the jam tarts get a good win.

Tuborg, Export and John Smiths in the fridge. Port, whisky and voddie on the sidelines for later.

That is some cocktail of booze there, might have to elaborate on ones choice of booze this evening too. :woot:

He certainly sounded pretty upset. Good. Also a very terse thank you from the sheep back in the studio.

aye, thing is, I think he actually supports Raith Rovers as I remember it being mentioned during commentary on Radio Scotland a while back, however he obviously has a soft spot for the sheep as he commentates on 90% of their games.

Very good game, brilliant Hearts performance dominated from start to finish.

Great going forward solid in defence cant ask for anymore.

Only down side is another 4 bookings but hey cant have it all :thumbsup:

Really solid Jambo performance today very well done lads :av-1001:

scott herbertson

In watching the footie with my kids. Next up - friends taking kids out for a pizza, wife returning to two hours alone. Hearts win. Plenty of beer and vino around - could be a good day all round!

:walk_man::flag1::flag2:

Good result and its good to hear that the defence played well and where more of a compact unit.Rudi finding his form bit by bit too i think.

I should have these flags flying in my profile how do you get them.

I used to have it, but it seems to have been stopped?

Great win for the JT's today well done.

Mark McGhee is a stroker like. Is he making out we scored from our "one cross"? Not giving us much credit is he? Also suggesting that his team are stuttering and its no biggy they lost today. From what I believe we played very very well today so he can go **** himself!

And that "Stevie" guy? "If Aberdeen cant beat Hearts I dont see where they go from here" WTF does that mean?

Superb result and a good performance to boot.Zal back and Driver and Wallace still to come in,looking good.All we need now is to batter st liedown next week,happy days.

Mark McGhee is a stroker like. Is he making out we scored from our "one cross"? Not giving us much credit is he? Also suggesting that his team are stuttering and its no biggy they lost today. From what I believe we played very very well today so he can go **** himself!

And that "Stevie" guy? "If Aberdeen cant beat Hearts I dont see where they go from here" WTF does that mean?

Aye WTF does that mean. Only Celtic have taken any ANY points of us away from home this season. Cheeky blunt.

Archived