Offishul You're not famous any more v Heart of Midlothian match thread

Chris Benoit

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are the definition of MUG PUNTER :laugh:

From January until the World Cup I was around ?200-300 up.

My judgement this season, as you can tell, has just been shocking.

From January until the World Cup I was around ?200-300 up.

My judgement this season, as you can tell, has just been shocking.

Tbf I can see the logic, Hibs have to win at home sometime.

Tbf I can see the logic, Hibs have to win at home sometime.

I just thought it'd be the typical scenario: sack your struggling manager and win your next home game.

In the recent game at Tynecastle McGregor also took a kick at a Hearts player which wasn't even mentioned.

McGregor is is an absolute low life.

I remember this one...

I just thought it'd be the typical scenario: sack your struggling manager and win your next home game.

I presume the more recent phenomenon. Hibs lose.

Who's commentating? Sounds like one of them doesn't like hearts. Not Scott but the other boy. Talking some gash.

Kyle needs to keep calm. We cant be doing with more bookings or sending off's.

Especially with Tumilty as ref. Against Motherwell he continually penalised Kyle for what were clearly 50/50s.

Especially with Tumilty as ref. Against Motherwell he continually penalised Kyle for what were clearly 50/50s.

Noticed that in the last few games as well mate, Kyle getting penalised for 50/50's.

Nothing unusual when it comes to the standard of refereeing when hearts play. Used to it by now.

Just as long as the players learn to keep there cool, then the ref shouldn't have another reason to start going card happy.

Sounds like it's turning into a decent games, but now the ref has just ruined it by 2 booking in 2mins.

and now Skacel booked for his first challenge!

My uncle is pals with Tumilty. He's a really nice guy, apparently.

Unfortunately he is a ******* shocking referee.

The Real Maroonblood

Difference in class between these teams easy to see, Hearts completely dominating :thumbsup:

The kiss of death post.

RoussetsShorts

[who is the assistant commentator? he clearly HATES Rudi, he keeps having a go at him. Did Rudi steal his pint or something. He's very biased though, clearly hates Skacel and Hearts.

Ref seems to be doing his best for Aberdeen, watching it on some Slovakian channel Hearts look very good going forward.

Sounds like it's turning into a decent games, but now the ref has just ruined it by 2 booking in 2mins.

I don't really agree...I thought both bookings were fair enough.

From the sounds of it Suso held onto the ball too long.

Nah, I thought he was unlucky. Nice little run, then entitled to shoot. Very little chance with the rebound.

Ref seems to be doing his best for Aberdeen, watching it on some Slovakian channel Hearts look very good going forward.

link?

My ain concern is the defence - how are we looking at the back?

What channel are you watching it on? I've been trying to get it on p2p4u.net but it comes up as stream offline

Archived