Pub for Saturday

tynie_legend

Monkey house is our usual haunt

Where is the Monkey House ? I am heading up with my girlfriend so looking for Jambo friendly pub also

The People's Chimp

The archibald simpson is closer, being at the bottom of King street. It's a wetherspoons but it's alright. Usually a few hearts fans in before the match as well.

There's also the bobbin up by the Uni, which will be really busy and there shouldn't be any hassle in there, and it's really close to the ground.

The archibald simpson is closer, being at the bottom of King street. It's a wetherspoons but it's alright. Usually a few hearts fans in before the match as well.

There's also the bobbin up by the Uni, which will be really busy and there shouldn't be any hassle in there, and it's really close to the ground.

The West End Hearts bus will be attending Archie Simpsons pre match

The West End Hearts bus will be attending Archie Simpsons pre match

As will me and my mates. Nursing our hangover from tomorrow evening as were on the 11.30am train tomorrow. Pint and a burger in Archie's will sort us out though.

It's apparently on Union Terrace, which isn't too far from the Train Station. It comes up on a Google search

Straight across the road from the Monkey House is Bridge Street with a boozer called Korova. Smart bar on three levels, big screen, good bevvy. The advanced train party of the Livi could well be in attendance. (Awaiting confirmation from our man on the ground!!) :thumbsup:

Is there any pubs near the stadium that has a children's license?

How young is the child?

If he/she can pass for older, then as said before, The Bobbin on King Street will be busy (with fans of both teams), so probably no-one will notice.

It's a 5-minute walk to Pittodrie from there...

It's apparently on Union Terrace, which isn't too far from the Train Station. It comes up on a Google search

It's right on the corner of Union Street (the main shopping street) and Union Terrace

Decent walk to the ground from there though...

Straight across the road from the Monkey House is Bridge Street with a boozer called Korova. Smart bar on three levels, big screen, good bevvy. The advanced train party of the Livi could well be in attendance. (Awaiting confirmation from our man on the ground!!) :thumbsup:

2 levels.

The third is a nightclub so will be shut.

Main entrance on Bridge Street - a short walk from the train station.

The Saltoun used to be 'away fan friendly'. About a 5-10 minute walk from the ground at the away end. Nothing flash, typical local boozer but ok. Not sure if it's still open but it was when i was last up in sheepland last season.

The Saltoun used to be 'away fan friendly'. About a 5-10 minute walk from the ground at the away end. Nothing flash, typical local boozer but ok. Not sure if it's still open but it was when i was last up in sheepland last season.

Can't say for certain if its closed, but was a thread on an Aberdeen forum a few weeks ago celebrating the fact it has shut down. Not sure if that was for an overdue renovation or if its bitten the dust.

Like I said on the other thread, Illicit Still is a great place to go, its just off Union Street into Broad Street, which is the street just up from Archie Simpsons.

Archived