2 and a half hours!

JWL

I don't think he's doing that at all. Just looks like he's confirming what I was saying in that today's youth just aren't interested in The Beatles. I'll go as far to say as the same applies to Elvis. These musical pioneers just don't hold as much weight as they used to. They'd rather listen to a 16 year old sing love songs that he didn't write. It's a sad fact but a fact nonetheless.

See earlier points on McCartney's Hampden gig of this year

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoJack Horseman

I didn't say none of them care about it. I am saying a vast majority of them though.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

All the young 'uns would have watched him on X Factor last year. Lovely stuff. :thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

Well you do seem to be quite vocal on steering the young 'uns away from the proper stuff. I'm just making folks aware that there is better music out there than the manufactured, saccharine-laced tripe that the X-factor churns out.

"The proper stuff" :lol:

I must admit i listen to some of Pete Dohertys, Beatles covers.

Gregory House M.D.

The original is much better HGW

Yeah thats not the best cover TBF... I only like 2 of the songs, that one and Hey Jude.

Funny thing is, everyone on the X Factor is infinitely more talented than anyone on this thread. Maybe that is where the seeth comes from? :thumbsup:

Speak for yourself. :verymad:

Yours,

Darius Danesh

BoJack Horseman

Yours,

Darius Danesh

You tell him Darius!

Yours,

Chico

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Yours,

Darius Danesh

I should have said more musically talented because I know you give a barry handjob, tbf.

Arthur Morgan

I don't think he's doing that at all. Just looks like he's confirming what I was saying in that today's youth just aren't interested in The Beatles. I'll go as far to say as the same applies to Elvis. These musical pioneers just don't hold as much weight as they used to. They'd rather listen to a 16 year old sing love songs that he didn't write. It's a sad fact but a fact nonetheless.

This indeed :thumbsup:

Archived