I love this thread

Robbo27_22

winston churchill

Just waiting for the usual arseholes to RAPE the OP for posting .net content.

put them on ignore ;)

Golden generation................................Jesus wept.

Exactly. The wide spread acceptance of the written word down their way is astonishing. If anything, JKB goes the other way - we dont give enough credit where it is due. Nothing better than kicking a player whilst he's down as far as JKB is concerned.

I started watching Hearts 79. Both shit at that time. On our return, we were clearly the better side for the remainder of the 80's and most of the 90's. Flair wasn't even mentioned in the era - it just didn't exist. Mcleish had them playing good stuff on their return but it all faded very fast when every one realised snuffing out Saucy and Labia worked a treat. Mowbray's first season was a success - where did he go second season though??

It's just so laughable that they consider themselves at such dizzy heights. A Hibs fan the same age as me will have seen two mickey mouse cups, about 4 3rd place finishes and 1 tie won in the UEFA cup. Nowhere in the Scottish, no second place finishes and just sheer disappointment in general.

Anyhoo, I'll leave them to it as it provides so much amusement.

...a bit disco

Golden generation?

More like golden shower.

Exactly. The wide spread acceptance of the written word down their way is astonishing. If anything, JKB goes the other way - we dont give enough credit where it is due. Nothing better than kicking a player whilst he's down as far as JKB is concerned.

I started watching Hearts 79. Both shit at that time. On our return, we were clearly the better side for the remainder of the 80's and most of the 90's. Flair wasn't even mentioned in the era - it just didn't exist. Mcleish had them playing good stuff on their return but it all faded very fast when every one realised snuffing out Saucy and Labia worked a treat. Mowbray's first season was a success - where did he go second season though??

It's just so laughable that they consider themselves at such dizzy heights. A Hibs fan the same age as me will have seen two mickey mouse cups, about 4 3rd place finishes and 1 tie won in the UEFA cup. Nowhere in the Scottish, no second place finishes and just sheer disappointment in general.

Anyhoo, I'll leave them to it as it provides so much amusement.

Perfectly put and I'd love to try to gauge the Hibee reaction to that post, it would be utterly hilarious.

Archived