Positives from Czech Republic v Scotland

hearts_crazy

jack D and coke

We are a bit like Aberdeen.

We used to be good but will never be good again and we will sack managers every campaign as the are not making us good.

Football is over. Club football's dead and International was dead years ago.

In twenty years we will be back to how things were in the good old days but it's going to take a lot of teams going bust first.

Sky tv and the champions league killed it. Countries like Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the 3 billion Asian market killed it.

Russian billionaires killed it. Arab oil billionaires killed it.

Football was healthy 30 years ago. Now it is very ill. Very sick indeed.

The SFA are a disease to our game. Anyone who does not support their local team is a disease on our game. People who support a team because of political or religious agendas are a disease. Glasgow is a disease. Man Utd are a disease.

I love the modern world. I love ipods and the internet. As I type this from my phone I can tell you I love mobile phones. But get me when I say this - football is one thing that did not need modernising!

I want to go to a game, drink a beer, shout obscene comments to everyone on the pitch. I want to stand and watch the game. I want to shout stuff at a player without fear that I may offend Mrs Beaumont from Inverness.

I want football to be 3pm on a Saturday. I want the fans to matter. I want foreign players to get to ****. I want to be proud of being Scottish. I want to hate Hibs more than I hate the Old Firm.

I want to think at the start of the season that Hearts realistically have a chance this year. I want it to be a mans game again. I want to watch players get up after a hack, spit their teeth out and carry on. I want hard tackles. I want to keep diving to the swimming pools. I don't want to see footballer's in OK or Hello and I definately don't give a shit about their WAGS!

I want our game back and I want to play it on a level playing field.

Football GTF!

Pure poetry masun :thumbsup:

Levein went all out defensive and we still lost. What a truly pointless exercise.

May aswell try score on Tuesday. The Spanish are going to win so why not have a go.

It is ok for us to say we don't care but CL can't go into the game with this atitude. He has to try to take something from the game.

Archived