Listen up you Blue Nosed Glory hunting ********

i8hibsh

Tynecastle Park

Marvin Andrews on Bednar

I just want to point out I despise them and their twin brothers and hope that they just stop existing (and their fans) as of now!

McGregor on Elliot is another.

Jelavic, Rangers and their pondlife fans can go fling shite at each other.

Player gets injured during bad tackle in match shocker!!

Grow up and wise up Rangers. Only pity for me is it wasn't Naismith on a stretcher tbh. :angry:

To be honest I didn't think Andrews tackle on Bednar was malicious ( deeply Religeous man too mind )

What it maybe comes down to is simply players like him and Bobo ( both bulky guys ) are hitting you at

pace with all that body mass behind it?

Serj Tankian

To be honest I didn't think Andrews tackle on Bednar was malicious ( deeply Religeous man too mind )

What it maybe comes down to is simply players like him and Bobo ( both bulky guys ) are hitting you at

They both have previous for trying to hurt opposition players

Gods a Jambo

Behave.

Both played the game in a way that was always likely to cause injury to others. Both only got away with it as they played for OF. In a way, I don't think much malice in either of them, just sheer aggression which never had to be curbed. Why would their managers tell them to stop going through the back of players every time the ball was above waste height if the refs barely gave fouls let alone cards for it.

Met Marvin Andrews once in World of Soccer changing rooms. Gave me and my mates' Livingston's leftover ham sarnies. Nice bloke. Big willie!

The man is the vermin of the earth. Both for his thuggish behaviour on the pitch and his ridiculous intolerant views off of it.

hearts_crazy

I was listening a bit to Real Radio last night (I know) and the place was awash with the unwashed ones greeeting about this incident. Can someone please tell me how the tackle that (eventually) got Naismith a booking was any less dangerous? Fecking hypoocrytical bassas. I will be watching very closely in the coming weeks to see how many dangerous lunges their holier than thow players commit.

What makes him more dangerous, obviously God told him to do it.

Rangers = Cancer of the Scottish game.

The Numan tackle on Wales was a bad one. Sure he ended up with something like a broken ankle. plus damage to the ligaments. There was a fairly hefty tackle on Black, that went unpunished during the the game as the ref waved play on. Think it might have been before his foul.

It's shit like this that makes me depsise uncle Wattie and the Huns (if possible) even more

The OF are always the victims. It is a man's game, people get injured. Christ we have lost our best defender for potentially the season just because he played for Scotland.

We could make a decent starting XI right now with injured players

I despise em all

Ron Burgundy

Both played the game in a way that was always likely to cause injury to others. Both only got away with it as they played for OF. In a way, I don't think much malice in either of them, just sheer aggression which never had to be curbed. Why would their managers tell them to stop going through the back of players every time the ball was above waste height if the refs barely gave fouls let alone cards for it.

Met Marvin Andrews once in World of Soccer changing rooms. Gave me and my mates' Livingston's leftover ham sarnies. Nice bloke. Big willie!

Made me laugh (the comment,not his willie)

Tynecastle Park

Marvin Andrews on Bednar

I just want to point out I despise them and their twin brothers and hope that they just stop existing (and their fans) as of now!

What about Kevin Thomson,s tackle on Black last season?He got sent off alright,but could have put Black out the game for a while.

Hearts of Vladland

What about Kevin Thomson,s tackle on Black last season?He got sent off alright,but could have put Black out the game.

Fixed that for you.

What about Kevin Thomson,s tackle on Black last season?He got sent off alright,but could have put Black out the game for a while.

Was just thinking about that. Fair enough, the ref called it right, but as a tackle itself, the one on Black by Thomson was much worse.

There was no "football" in it if that makes sense, just malice. Blackie's one on Sat was a bad tackle, but more in a footballing sense in that it was unsportsmanlike to stop his progress. Both bad tackles in their own right but Thomson's worse for me as the main objective was to cause harm.

TyphoonJambo

I may be mistaken but did Sounness not smash Levien straight after his comeback from Knee surgery. If I remember it was the one that ended his career. Could be wrong though!!!

I may be mistaken but did Sounness not smash Levien straight after his comeback from Knee surgery. If I remember it was the one that ended his career. Could be wrong though!!!

Yes you are wrong.

Numan on Wales. Think Webster broke Gary Glen's nose in a reserve game a couple of seasons back too.

He did, I was there. Instead of checking up on him to see if he was ok he wandered over to Danny Wilson and the pair of them had a laugh and a joke between them while Glen was getting seen to. Disliked Webster even more since then.

Maiden Gorgie

Blatant dive by Jelavic. Blackie didn't touch him guv. Wimp.

To all the currant buns greetin over it - GIRFUY

Was just thinking about that. Fair enough, the ref called it right, but as a tackle itself, the one on Black by Thomson was much worse.

There was no "football" in it if that makes sense, just malice. Blackie's one on Sat was a bad tackle, but more in a footballing sense in that it was unsportsmanlike to stop his progress. Both bad tackles in their own right but Thomson's worse for me as the main objective was to cause harm.

That's it for me. It was a rubbish tackle: unsporting, clumsy, late. But it could never be described as nasty.

So why the drama-queen stuff?

Other players get crocked regularly against the OF, but no-one bats an eye-lid.

winston churchill

funny,

before i read your post. i was thinking about leveins second bad injury and was also sure he was nailed at ibrox?.

Midfield Terrier

You might be thinking of a game at Ibrox when Ally McCoist stamped on Levien in front of the dug outs.

I hate Rangers so much. Has any team ever had so many utter vermin bags playing for them at one time? McGregor, Naismith, Lafferty, McCulloch, they've even turned Davie Weir into a beast. :yucky:

jamboinglasgow

I can understand Rangers and Jelavic anger and good of Ian Black to apologise. But for Jelavic to say that Ian Black was aiming to injure him is bang out of order.

Did Jelavic say Black was out to do him?

Surely that's bringing the game into disrepute, innit?

I'll just sit back and await the SFA announcement...

Archived