Vlad v Mackay

Swanny17

247 members have voted

1. 1. Which side are you on?

• Vlad
    • Mackay
    • Sitting on the McDiarmid Park Fence

Vlad v Mackay. Who's gonnae win the poll? There's only one way to find out..............

Harry-Hill-on-TV-Burp-001.jpg

The point is both of them are acting for themselves and to the detriment of the club.

Romanov is an egotist,who shouldnt have reacted publically to the original article,but everybody knew he would

Mackay has finally accepted that his aspirations at Riccarton will not happen and is being paid by a Hobo publication to stir things up...what next a book?

I feel sorry for Heart of Midlothian and would love to hear from someone like Donald Ford,and the players represented by Mackay at the club

Personally I'm on the "side" of Heart of Midlothian Football Club

How many threads of revisionism do we really need?

This thread is only a bit of light hearted banter - don't take it so seriously.

:thumbsup:

As I will always be. It is not about the cult of personality.

light hearted or not, this typifies the fly-off-the-handle / jump-heid-first-off-the-deep-end nature of kickback these days.

something happens, could be something major - could be something minor.... quick!!! must take sides, must take sides... whit side do i normally take?... ok better stick to that... unless of course you're chronically bi-polar like some comical characters on here.

good laugh all the same.

st.johnstone for me... this time.

Billy the Jambo

I would pay to see a fight between Gary and the mad one .Gary would punch the little twats lights out that would be worth seeing

Maybe Gary could hire a bus, and run him over. This would solve all our problems according to some........

:rolleyes:

Voted for Vlad this time, as I think Mackay is a trumpet.

If he really wanted to do something to help Hearts he wouldn't just bump his gums in his weekly EEN column (for which he gets paid)... he'd get off his erse and help find a solution like he did when he helped bring Vlad here in the first place!

I would normally go on the fence for this one but having thought about I would rather support some one who puts money into Hearts, rather than some one who takes money from Hearts, so my vote goes to Mr Romanov. This is not a reflection on who I like or dislike, more on what they are doing for Heart of Midlothian FC and at the moment Mr Romanov wins hands down

Voted for Vlad this time, as I think Mackay is a trumpet.

If he really wanted to do something to help Hearts he wouldn't just bump his gums in his weekly EEN column (for which he gets paid)... he'd get off his erse and help find a solution like he did when he helped bring Vlad here in the first place!

Our record appearance holder (guaranteed never to be surpassed) is "a trumpet".

Respectfully suggest you go back to playing with the traffic son.

Gary has given more to HMFC than most.

i think we should go a stage further and introduce seggregation within the hearts home support. splitting the mackay and vlad factions up. the mackay followers could have white scarves to represent our first home strip and that way we`d be able to tell who to fight after the games.

this poll is bollox and anybody participating in it is a half wit

Our record appearance holder (guaranteed never to be surpassed) is "a trumpet".

Respectfully suggest you go back to playing with the traffic son.

Gary has given more to HMFC than most.

Whilst I agree Mackay is obviously a Hearts great, I think he has thought of himself before the club. He is entitled to his opinion but now he is no better than the media who love to publicly humiliate us. Also, does he still not work for Hearts World? I might be wrong but if so then he is taking a wage from the Club and yet still bad mouthing his employer. Press articles dont lead to solutions, so what was he hoping ot gain from this pre-mediated and proof read rant? Never trust an agent...

Broxburn Jambo

I agree, the club is bigger than both, But I am becoming more upset that Gary now uses the club as a soapbox when things are quiet for him.

Anyone that doesn't realise that GM cares 100000x more about our club than mad Vlad is off their ******* rockers.

It really concerns me that no matter what Vlad says or does, supporters on here will stll defend him to the hilt.

What has GM done wrong exactly?! Oh yeah, spoken out about our exalted leader. Anyone that speaks out MUST BE PUNISHED.

lenin.jpg

HEARTS FOREVER

Gary Mackays rant is long overdue.

Gary Mackay only does what suits Gary Mackay.

But from what i hear his rant wasnt him venting his anger but a well timed dip with the big spoon.

Watch this space.

HEARTS FOREVER

You're easy pleased, mate. :rolleyes:

I'll leave you to get on with your Mr Bean box set. :thumbsup:

Touched a wee nerve there eh?

Also

Poor attempt at a joke. :thumbsup:

Chad Sexington

Touched a wee nerve there eh?

Also

Poor attempt at a joke. :thumbsup:

Oh dear. :lol:

You been sitting all night waiting for that one?

I dont think there is anyway in the world that Gary has not done this with the best intentions of HMFC, that being said it is a wee bit like the Riccarton three in as much as what does he think he is going to gain? Nothing personally as an agent and hee haw will change anyway, indeed it will get Vlad madder (is that possible) and he will take his lunatic tendancies out on the club in some form.

Still dont get why Vlad is even here but while he is we need cool methodical minds amongst those dealing with him in the hope that we can convince him through mind games that he has thought out the ideas we as a fan base want. We dont need people ranting to the papers and slagging him. FFS Gary has just commited professional suicide in terms of being an agent and he has done this due to his love of HMFC not for personal gain but it has been ill thought out.

Just like Pressley before he has led a failed coup, although SP did it for love of....well, himself.

Must admit in terms of rants Vlads eclipsed Garys IMO, the bit about never paying to get in and hints about players from his stable playing in our defence would be comedy genius if not so bloody serious at this minute in time.

Alas a friend of the club such as Gary McKay will now be seen as an enemy of the state of Vlad and a traitor. Doubt if bridges will be built until Vlad sees sense but we all know that aint gonna happen anytime soon

Its like the how do you want to be executed, hanged or shot, neither choice particularly palatable. Mackay to some extent reminds me of the Riccarton fiasco, sentiments expressed probably with some merit, but timing, outlet both wrong.

Vlad well what can you say, having watched Kruschev remove his shoe at the United Nations banging on his desk while throwing a tantrum, I realise he is not really dead just in another body, and a different tantrum method, no shoe on desk, just raving statement to the media.

All this episode needs now is Mackay to appear at a Hearts game in a Celtic shirt thumping his chest and kissing the badge, then it will be deja vu all over again.

Public slanging matches do neither any good - nor do they do the club any favours. I'll be there are people at Hampden moist with excitement at all of this unrest in our camp.

am I having an imaginary moment here but did Vlad not at some point in his stewardship of our club not extend some form of invitation to Mackay over in Kaunas?

Did they not meet and did Gary not come out in support of him? I seem to recall this but may be having a senior moment.

If this as I think it happened actually did then what has happened since to change GMc mind. Might sound a stupid question but if nothing else the mad one has been consistent in his lunacy from an early stage so wonder why now Gary Mckay decided the time was right. I mean we have been through some pretty hairy situations and at times I have despaired for us but in comparison now is fairly quiet and the biggest issue is how we are playing on the park ( ok I understand the relationship with Vlad and how we perform will always be connected) but why now.

Not having a pop at Gary as i am firmly in the "six and two threes" camp. He could achieve more with a bit tact than he will with an outburst

Just a thought maybe as an agent GM is concerned that some of his players might also be frozen out if they tried to run down their contracts? Who are his players Lee Wallace, Gary Glen, Ian Black, Jamie Walker any others?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

They are both well out of order but as an agent to our best player, GM should shut his hole. Hearts as a club are the ones who will suffer here, not the guys with the egos.

Guest jambomickey

me too which is why i back gary mackay who has genuine passion for the football club.

I'm on the side of anyone who can get fix me up a date with a young and attractive dark haired girl, who likes kids (3 of them).:thumbsup:

Sooooo... Mr Romanov then?

The man, after all, is a goddamn sexual Tyrannosaurus and the finest wingman since Iceman.

neither. Mackay has a point and so does Vlad.

pretty much how i feel about it.

i just wish they wouldn't do this in public!

I'm on the side of anyone who can get fix me up a date with a young and attractive dark haired girl, who likes kids (3 of them).:thumbsup:

Leave it with me.

The wife is just getting the Brunette hair dye kit out just now....................

I would pay to see a fight between Gary and the mad one .Gary would punch the little twats lights out that would be worth seeing

In all seriousness, Mr Romanov is much more athletic and would have no trouble winning this 'contest'.

In all seriousness, Mr Romanov is much more athletic and would have no trouble winning this 'contest'.

Mackay would not have stayed on his feet after that flurry of punches.

Fact.

Baird, King and Michael

Yeh?lets add the man with the most appearances for the club to the list of traitors and monkeys that have dared question our glorious leader.

(From Wikipedia? Stockholm Syndrome)

In psychology, Stockholm syndrome is a term used to describe a paradoxical psychological phenomenon wherein hostages express adulation and have positive feelings towards their captors that appear irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, essentially mistaking a lack of abuse from their captors as an act of kindness

Yeh?lets add the man with the most appearances for the club to the list of traitors and monkeys that have dared question our glorious leader.

(From Wikipedia? Stockholm Syndrome)

In psychology, Stockholm syndrome is a term used to describe a paradoxical psychological phenomenon wherein hostages express adulation and have positive feelings towards their captors that appear irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, essentially mistaking a lack of abuse from their captors as an act of kindness

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I really thought I'd heard as much drivel on here as was possible for one day but this is extraordinary. Utter tosh.

Archived