Hearts Shop

future is maroon

future is maroon

Like most club shops Hearts seem to just stock the usual eg strips, training wear, scarves etc along with small gifts such as key rings, badges and the like.

I've always wondered why they have released a fair amount of videos/dvds over the years but probably not the ones that people would want.

Surely I am not the only one who would like to be able to buy dvds of say Final in 98, the 4-4 game v the wee team, 1-0 game v Bayern and I'm sure there are lots of other classic games such as super Wayne or McKenna and Stampy.

I know folk may have these on their own dvds or they can be found online but I just feel Hearts miss a trick a lot of the time as surely they would sell a shed load of the cup finals wins or games over the wee team.

I realise there will be issues over paying for the footage and the like but surely they could do a trial with the 98 final.

There have been dvds and videos out in the past with bits of footage of the finals or games v the wee team but not the same thing really as a full and proper dvd of 98.

Anyone else agree? Would there be much demand?

PS. sure a member of staff from the shop posts/reads kb as seen a few of his posts before in helping folk with strip size queries and the like.

Was in the shop for the first time in a couple of years on Saturday before the game to buy a scarf. Was good to see how busy it was and the queue snaking round the shop (although waiting wasn't much fun!).

Could have spent a fair whack had i went in after the game. May pop in this week.

The People's Chimp

Was there not a video of some pole dancing hottie in a hearts top? I'd buy that DVD.

In all seriousness though, yours is a good point and there are quite a few games I'd love to have a copy of.

Hearts Double bed sheets. why does no where sell these!? :verymad:

Has to be better than whatever the missus choice is

You shouldn't question her taste, she chose you! :whistling:

I'd like to see a "back cataloge" of games being made available, not just on DVD, but electronically too.

A'd like a copy of the win over hibs back in may the 2-1 game when obua scored the winner. One of the best day's in my 18 years of life so far.so i agree good point.

Guest juvehearts

was that the one where he asid thats gansta after the game??

quality

yeah, be ood to get a better retro collection of hearts tops on the go from away back to the beginning up until now, along with the tailored by umbro collection at the store.

comon hearts make this happen

juve

Official DVD's are grand.

The only sticking point is the price when they first come out.

Most seem to hover around the ?20 mark, which compared to DVD's in general is pretty pricey.

It's strange when just about everything else is pretty good value, and great service. (like that one Peter? :thumbsup: )

Oh aye and a Hearts ironing board cover would sell like hotcakes.

[/

Is that what you want for your christmas ?

Official DVD's are grand.

The only sticking point is the price when they first come out.

Most seem to hover around the ?20 mark, which compared to DVD's in general is pretty pricey.

It's strange when just about everything else is pretty good value, and great service. (like that one Peter? :thumbsup: )

Good few years back a Club I'm involved in were looking to produce a video. The prices being demanded by TV companies for action footage was extortionate, leaving us with a dilemma. Should we pay silly money, and have to charge a fortune, hoping enough people will buy to cover the costs?

We decided not to gamble. :blink:

I'd guess Hearts may be in the same place. :unsure:

They should have something like at st James park where supporters buy a brick with there name on it and its used to pave a path around the outside of the stadium! That be pretty cool and even after your long gone u will be remembered in part of tynie?

Oh I'm not a Newcastle fan. I was in Newcastle with the bird at the start off the year and dragged her on a tour off st James park.

They should have something like at st James park where supporters buy a brick with there name on it and its used to pave a path around the outside of the stadium! That be pretty cool and even after your long gone u will be remembered in part of tynie?

Oh I'm not a Newcastle fan. I was in Newcastle with the bird at the start off the year and dragged her on a tour off st James park.

i got one for my christmas a few years back. always look out for it when doon watching the toon.

Hibernian bog roll would be bought by moi.... :thumbsup:

I think we could fund a new left back on this idea alone.

Imagine the look on your hobo mates faces when they come out of the toilet. :lol:

It could even be made from recycled semi-final tickets to help save the planet. :thumbsup:

• 9 months later...

The shop has the new Training Wear in stock,training tee,polo and shower jacket,the rest to follow,looks quite good. :thumbsup:

If you are still at the age where you want footy team bed sheet then you are not at the age to have a missus! :teehee:

or is it cunning way to get rid of her?

Joking, chill.

Like most club shops Hearts seem to just stock the usual eg strips, training wear, scarves etc along with small gifts such as key rings, badges and the like.

I've always wondered why they have released a fair amount of videos/dvds over the years but probably not the ones that people would want.

Surely I am not the only one who would like to be able to buy dvds of say Final in 98, the 4-4 game v the wee team, 1-0 game v Bayern and I'm sure there are lots of other classic games such as super Wayne or McKenna and Stampy.

I know folk may have these on their own dvds or they can be found online but I just feel Hearts miss a trick a lot of the time as surely they would sell a shed load of the cup finals wins or games over the wee team.

I realise there will be issues over paying for the footage and the like but surely they could do a trial with the 98 final.

There have been dvds and videos out in the past with bits of footage of the finals or games v the wee team but not the same thing really as a full and proper dvd of 98.

PS. sure a member of staff from the shop posts/reads kb as seen a few of his posts before in helping folk with strip size queries and the like.

i bought the Demolition Derby video at the club shop they were in cabinets along with players and autographs ,

An adult with Hearts bed sheets :huh:

An adult with Hearts bed sheets :huh:

what he doesn't say is that he has this bed as a double

race_car_bed_by_little_tikes_-_twin_size.JPG

Captain Lithuania

Wee towels for the gym would be a good idea IMO.

Lynn :ninja:

I have a Hearts towel sat next to me.

JamboRossi79

Pretty sure that would be in the Late Late Show DVD that I have, I also have Glorious and Demolition Derby plus i'm sure a couple of others so there are a few to choose from.

But what if you'd been at a formal at the Embassador's residence or an at home at the company president's and then got home and shit the bed? Then you've shat on the badge. Not a risk I'm willing to take I'm afraid.

Oh aye and a Hearts ironing board cover would sell like hotcakes.

I had an ironing board with a picture of Jordan in a bikini on it. When you ironed over the bikini, ot came off, revealing her funsacks and growler. Of course, the first time I ironed on it, the bikini disappeared for good meaning I had to look at that dog's eggs n ham every time I ironed, hence my famed creased look.

What I'm getting at is could Hearts not have similar, but maybe just with Kevin Kyle and a disappearing hat or something? Or one for the ladies where Jason Thomson is revealed to be wearing pants and a vest with baked beans stains on it?

I'm an ideas man.

The shop has the new Training Wear in stock,training tee,polo and shower jacket,the rest to follow,looks quite good. :thumbsup:

Get it on the website for all the jambos that cant get to tynie :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Get it on the website for all the jambos that cant get to tynie :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The new training gear isn't up on the website yet

Its not on the site :angry:

Nookie Bear

What I would like are plain maroon t-shirts with the Hearts badge on the front and a player number/name of your choosing on the back.

You get them for baseball and stuff like that and is a) much cheaper than buying a strip and B) more likely to wear it as a leisure item.

Good few years back a Club I'm involved in were looking to produce a video. The prices being demanded by TV companies for action footage was extortionate, leaving us with a dilemma. Should we pay silly money, and have to charge a fortune, hoping enough people will buy to cover the costs?

We decided not to gamble. :blink:

I'd guess Hearts may be in the same place. :unsure:

In England many of the clubs produce DVDs of old classic matches and historical content, but I'm led to believe that the English football authorities who own the copyright,are much more reasonable when it comes to selling the rights to old tv highlights, where as in Scotland ,our football authorities appear to charge extortionate prices for even a short peace of footage, I'm also led to believe DVDs have unfortunately not been huge sellers in the club shop, and the club have lost out on previous DVD productions, so are wary of producing them.

If anyone is interested if u look on the net you will find sites where you can purchase old games on DVD,I recently purchased both legs v Bayern Munich (90 mins) in German, the 1998 cup final (sky 90 mins) Ath. Madrid (90 mins Spanish ) home leg. And also Hearts v Hibs 1963 highlights. I'm sorry I can't remember the link, but they are not hard to source.

scots civil war

it be top if the new home shirt`s sponsors logo was optional eh

phew

Curtains that actually have a bit of length to them as ive bought them before[yes i know i should've measured first]and the only length available was always the same...TOO SHORT.

I reckon we should start a record label or atleast release a compilation album including relevant songs

Ian Black Magic Woman - (Suso) Santana

Especially For You - Kyle and Jason

Stagger Lee Wallace - Nick Cave

Rudi Can't Fail - The Clash

Marian(ne) - Leonard Cohen

Gary Glen Campbel - Whityesaw Linesman?

Mark "Kenny" Ridgers - Coward of the County

and that's just for starters

Also, Ryan Stevenson bubblegum with transfers.

How I'm no a millionaire, I'll never ken

Archived