What now?

innerjambo

Debut 4,

Far too much common sense mate... Prepare to be attacked for your levelheadedness.

:thumbsup: cheers mate, at least i know i`ve got one comrade in the trenches!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It just bugs me how easily the spirit of the average Hearts fan is broken, it really takes feck all and some wee precious little inferiority complex ridden fans just fall apart. Keep up the good positive support mate.

Work in progress is damn right.

I love all these positive Hearts fans. The worst knee jerkers in history. Everyone knows Hearts are a work in progress...have players who will be moved on when the time is right...and have players who CAN cause damage to other sides and have the nucleus of a decent side.

What was the feeling after the Inverness game? Played well, good passing, good wing play and nice goals.... a week later we`re relegation fodder to some. Fecking get a grip.

Taking a level headed approach, our defence was woeful against ICT, and I thought the result was fantastic, but not the performance. I would say exactly the same about the Hamilton game.

I dont think we are relegation fodder, but I think most expected more quality than we have seen from the team. There are times where we dont look very good!

It would still leave our central midfield in a very bad way.

Play skacel centre mid as he can get forward and throughout the motherwell game he kept drifting towards the middle

Archived