To think we slated Csaba for having no "Plan B"...

Acey

Egg on our faces, eh?

Jefferies and Brown must be even thicker than they look if today's game is any evidence. No attempt to change tactics that were fecking awful from the first minute.

1. Get the ball to the defence.

2. HOOF it towards Kyle.

3. ?????

4. PROFIT.

I'm seething over how dire that was. Worst home performance I've seen for a long, long time.

:verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm seething beyond belief tonight. Currently sitting in a darkroom crying uncontrollably getting flashbacks to yet another Jonsson aimless punt up the park.

Going out for a session tonight but I'm in some mood. Struggling.

Not convinced at all with JJ.

Hate to say it but he seems to have no plan other than to play it long to Kyle :down: As for bringing Black on just **** off with that pish.What difference does that make? Replacing Pish with Pish.

It's going to be a season of up's and down's, young Acey.

Strap yourself in.

Yep.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuupppp up up up up up in the air.

Down by Kyle.

Opposition gain possesion.

I wish one week that the subs are not just like for like. Change the shape,system,something different please.

If things aint working the only option seems to be replace a player with another, with the instruction for the replacement seemingly, "continue to do what has been ineffectual for the previous part of the game"

Yep.

Down by Kyle.

Was not at the game, bud - but if that's the way ahead for us, we are in real trouble,

Yep.

Down by Kyle.

:lol:

Surely JJ has to learn from that showing today.

If I ever have to watch that big punt repeatedly ever again, I'm off to the pub early.

It's soul destroying.

Was not at the game, bud - but if that's the way ahead for us, we are in real trouble,

I'm not even exaggerating when I say 90% of the moves we 'created' today were basically Jonsson punting the ball somewhere towards Kyle.

That was genuinely all there was to our play today. Worst performance I've seen in quite some time.

He's had nine fecking months, has he not? :verymad:

I think you need to give him a full season, unless we get into the relegation zone of course. :rolleyes:

He's had nine fecking months, has he not? :verymad:

And due to various reasons he has lost some key defenders which have not been replaced. All things being equal that back 4 or midfield 2 would not see the light of day.

Archived