Ismael Bouzid,dreadful

Bozi

while i appreciate that we have a horrendous injury list and he is more than likely going to start regularly this season i want to vent my frustration at what i can only (politely) call an abomination of a performance.

Bouzid was the only recognised CB in the team today,he should have been marshalling the defense,talking the backline through the game,being a kleader and ensuring that we kept it tight...what do we get? erratic heading,no communication and a guy who wanders out of position so often you wonder how on earth he has ever played more than 6 games here.

Barr has been given an incredibly rough ride on these boards for his failure to settle into the team and while i agree that he has been extremely poor i am not too sure i would be confident playing next to this bombscare.

today was the day for Bouzid to lead the backline,to show his importance to the team and to guide everyone through...what he showed me is that he is a very average defender

we have a lot of work ahead of us

Said it after Tues- Barr was absolutely woeful but his partner in the centre was every little bit as bad yet seemed to be forgotten about. Terrible footballer who fouls every time the ball comes near him in the air. He's also as slow as a week in Saughton.

Said it after Tues- Barr was absolutely woeful but his partner in the centre was every little bit as bad yet seemed to be forgotten about. Terrible footballer who fouls every time the ball comes near him in the air. He's also as slow as a week in Saughton.

aye but its much easier to blame Barr than ask where his support was

The reason Barr was and has been berated is because we all know Bouzid is a bombscare, but we were led to believe Barr is a superstar.

Don't use Bouzid to defend Barr; utterly ludicrous. He played like a complete penis on Tues.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

The guy is an utter donkey. It's hilarious. You'd think after playing the game all his life he'd know you can't have your arms wrapped around a player in some sort of sleeper hold.

The reason Barr was and has been berated is because we all know Bouzid is a bombscare, but we were led to believe Barr is a superstar.

Don't use Bouzid to defend Barr; utterly ludicrous. He played like a complete penis on Tues.

Not using Bouzi to defend Barr - just saying bouzid is every bit as awful. Very different.

not disagreeing but Bouzid came out of Tuesday with little criticism, at least Barr came out and admitted he was poor, will Bouzid do the same? again i feel that as the only recognised CB he should have been trying to marshal the backline today but he went AWOL once again

True however that shouldn't get in the way of the fact that Bouzid is crap and has been since he arrived here.

True however that shouldn't get in the way of the fact that Bouzid is crap and has been since he arrived here.

Agreed.

Bougherra without the talent.

Bouzid was holding on everytime a high ball came in. He's an accident waiting to happen.

How he wasn't booked I'll never know.

Archived