A Pre-Match Drink Question

hmfc_liam06

Hi all, im taking my niece to the match today, she's 10. I've not been a regular match attender of late but when I do I go for a pint in Tynie Arms before the match. Does anyone know if they let kids in? If not does anyone know of child friendly pubs in the area.

Cheers

Hi all, im taking my niece to the match today, she's 10. I've not been a regular match attender of late but when I do I go for a pint in Tynie Arms before the match. Does anyone know if they let kids in? If not does anyone know of child friendly pubs in the area.

Cheers

The Ardmillan. :thumbsup: Kids are allowed through the back.

gorgie club is really child friendly unlike oor jimmi palrly

Just to elaborate for the OP

The gorgie club is very child friendly. It is ?4 to get in but that gets you a drink and at half time a pie and a tea/coffee/bovril etc.

Last time they had face painting for kids and many of the injured players or not quoted players come through so good for autograph hunters. Good idea hope it takes off and the beer is priced pretty fairly certainly not a rip off. You can also buy food in there usually do stovies or Chicken Curry or similar. Opens at 1 and you can go back for about an hour after the game.

Its not just people with kids though it a good mix

Just to elaborate for the OP

The gorgie club is very child friendly. It is ?4 to get in but that gets you a drink and at half time a pie and a tea/coffee/bovril etc.

Last time they had face painting for kids and many of the injured players or not quoted players come through so good for autograph hunters. Good idea hope it takes off and the beer is priced pretty fairly certainly not a rip off. You can also buy food in there usually do stovies or Chicken Curry or similar. Opens at 1 and you can go back for about an hour after the game.

Its not just people with kids though it a good mix

Sounds pretty decent. Can you just pay your ?4 at the T/O?

Archived