Saturday shoutbox

Ulysses

The shoutbox will be open from midday on Saturday, and will be available throughout the game and for an hour or so afterwards.

Subscribed members will be able to post in the shoutbox, and all members will be able to see what's posted. This should be of help to registered users who want to get updates of what's going on in the game without having to wear out the refresh button on their keyboards.

Francis Albert

Shoutbox looks to me like the equivalent of Open All Mics - that's not a compliment. Having said that, it would help if it could be showed simultaneously with the Terrace/match thread. Is that possible?

Shoutbox looks to me like the equivalent of Open All Mics - that's not a compliment. Having said that, it would help if it could be showed simultaneously with the Terrace/match thread. Is that possible?

Francis, don't take this the wrong way but, like myself, I think you are possibly a bit too 'mature' for the shoutbox. :whistling:

Everybody loves Baz

I'm un uber fan and shalln't be needing service thank you. :ninja: :ninja:

Mon the JT's :thumbsup:

I like the shoutbox. But I preferred it when it was at the top of every page rather than just the home page as has been the case the previous times since Inverness. Get it sorted.

Fortunately folks, someone else can overtake the top shouter as I'll be at the Match.

I'm un uber fan and shalln't be needing service thank you. :ninja: :ninja:

Me too. In fact, I'm an uber uber fan as I'm paying ?85 + VAT today to go to the Gorgie Suite despite having a Platinum season ticket. Can't get more uber than paying twice for the same game. :thumbsup:

Me too. In fact, I'm an uber uber fan as I'm paying ?85 + VAT today to go to the Gorgie Suite despite having a Platinum season ticket. Can't get more uber than paying twice for the same game. :thumbsup:

Good stuff.

Only ever been to hospitality once and there were several things wrong....it wasn't Tynecastle, I had to pretend to support Manure and my dad actually ate Lamb!

Still, it was his 60th and my hobo brother had the idea.... :(

Everybody loves Baz

Outstanding stuff MrT, If the club only had more fans like your good self we'd be debt free in no time.

Keep up the good work sir and don't kick the arse out of the free bar please. :thumbsup:

Ya wha'? :blink::unsure:

Dex said he was going to change the 10 minute inactivity timer to 30 mins. Basically if you sit a read messages without posting any for 10 mins it comes up with a message asking you to click a button to confirm you're actually there.

Guest GhostHunter

Dex said he was going to change the 10 minute inactivity timer to 30 mins. Basically if you sit a read messages without posting any for 10 mins it comes up with a message asking you to click a button to confirm you're actually there.

I did !

:huh:

The shoutbox isn't necessarily for everyone, but this afternoon it will be the easiest and quickest way to keep an eye on what's happening.

We can't show the shoutbox simultaneously with the match thread - but members can. If you open a second browser tab or window and go to the main JKB page, you'll see the shoutbox at the top. If you click on the words "Kickback Shoutbox" above the shouts, it'll display the shoutbox in a tab or window by itself. That way, you'll have the shoutbox in one window and the match thread in another and can switch between the two to suit yourself.

For people who only read the match thread, the shoutbox is a more efficient and quicker way to keep up to date, because it refreshes automatically every few seconds, but on the match thread you have to keep refreshing and changing pages.

Francis Albert

The shoutbox isn't necessarily for everyone, but this afternoon it will be the easiest and quickest way to keep an eye on what's happening.

We can't show the shoutbox simultaneously with the match thread - but members can. If you open a second browser tab or window and go to the main JKB page, you'll see the shoutbox at the top. If you click on the words "Kickback Shoutbox" above the shouts, it'll display the shoutbox in a tab or window by itself. That way, you'll have the shoutbox in one window and the match thread in another and can switch between the two to suit yourself.

For people who only read the match thread, the shoutbox is a more efficient and quicker way to keep up to date, because it refreshes automatically every few seconds, but on the match thread you have to keep refreshing and changing pages.

Thanks for that. A matter of taste and and as Dave posted earlier, probably age. Didn't mean to suggest it wasn't good to provide the facility. But for me match commentary and match thread does the business. Probably not quick witted enough for shoutbox!

Archived