Billy Brown

S.N.T.H.

Just getting a chance to listen to his latest show on Hearts.TV and i must say he's gone up in my estimations. The whole 'Musselburgh Hibs' part of him has always really annoyed me but he seems to say it just like it is. Talks really open and positive about Skacel's return, aswell as slating Michael Johnson or having the audacity to criticise Walter Smith before calling him 'not my favourite person' and going on to slate Steven Pressley for his constant diving on the ball in a Hearts jersey. He then said Craig Brown proves that "chasing women keeps you young!" :lol:

It's a really good listen, and i'd urge you to give it a bash if you're a subscriber.

..and its nice to hear Andrew Driver's voice, thought he might have been dead TBH.

What's your thoughts?

I've only listed to the preview of his first show and it sounded like he was reading it all from a script.

Didn't make me want to listen again.

(just being honest)

Malcolm Tucker

I've only listed to the preview of his first show and it sounded like he was reading it all from a script.

(just being honest)

Thanks for your honesty.

I've really enjoyed the shows so far. They are really good to listen to if you are doing something at the same time (just like any other radio program). Its nice to hear words straight from the players and coaches rather than get it distorted from the media.

Just getting a chance to listen to his latest show on Hearts.TV and i must say he's gone up in my estimations.

What's your thoughts?

Thats what it's designed to do.

Don't buy into the propaganda.

He's still a manky hibs ****.

rudi must stay

he's a good hibee being our assistant manager..

(just being honest)

The introduction and running order are the only things that are scripted. None of Billy's opinions (or anyone elses on the show for that matter) or jokes are scripted.

The introduction and running order are the only things that are scripted. None of Billy's opinions (or anyone elses on the show for that matter) or jokes are scripted.

It's n ok show and brown comes over quite well but jokes? They must have been very subtle.

winston churchill

Just getting a chance to listen to his latest show on Hearts.TV and i must say he's gone up in my estimations. The whole 'Musselburgh Hibs' part of him has always really annoyed me but he seems to say it just like it is. Talks really open and positive about Skacel's return, aswell as slating Michael Johnson or having the audacity to criticise Walter Smith before calling him 'not my favourite person' and going on to slate Steven Pressley for his constant diving on the ball in a Hearts jersey. He then said Craig Brown proves that "chasing women keeps you young!" :lol:

It's a really good listen, and i'd urge you to give it a bash if you're a subscriber.

..and its nice to hear Andrew Driver's voice, thought he might have been dead TBH.

What's your thoughts?

it seems he's been reading my posts on here about the chest thumping grass.

:lol:

You're some boyo!

What's your thoughts?

I dont think i've ever heard anyone criticise Wally Smith,refershing to hear honesty rather than brown nosing. :thumbsup:

jamboinglasgow

Andrew Driver came over well, he sounds a more intelligent and articulate footballer then others.

Billy Brown makes his points well and it is interesting to hear the views of such an honest and experienced person.

And well done to Craig, always the pleasure to hear.

(just being honest)

You're in for a shock here...pretty much all radio shows have a script!

Archived