Anyone else getting cross eyed and sweaty...

Victorian

On topic post - given that the mangement have intimated that he might not start after getting tight hammies, I'm fully prepared for 24 hours of massive excitement swiftly followed by crushing disappointment when he doesn't play but tempered by satisfied cheerfulness when we take 3 points off Motherwell anyway.

Off topic post (I think) - I hope he's still the same player as he was before but deep down I know perfectly well that he's going to be different. Somewhere in the deepest darkest recesses of my mind I also know that he's probably not going to match up to these swashbuckling memories I have. I want things to go well on his returning debut and therefore if he isn't fit I don't want to see them put him out there from the start only to end up feeling and looking a little awkward, that's not the 'Rudi returns' experience I have in mind at all. If he's not ready I'd rather not see him play until he is match fit....unless they fancy chucking him on for 15 mins at the end if things are going well...

Did I get it right? The rules of this thread are more than a little confusing.

Well Slavia said they couldn't afford to keep him on at the time. He scored a hat-trick for them against Brno. He was on loan at Hertha Berlin in the run-up to the Euros IIRC. I believe Hertha Berlin are now in the 2.Bundesliga. Finally, Rudi said he had an offer from Hearts and turned down Larissa's offer of a new deal to join us.

I don't care for your logical argument - let's be negative about this signing.

Rudi will be the new Neil McCann.

:verymad:

After Southampton, he played for Hertha Berlin and Slavia Prague, both teams that are, in my opinion, far better than us.

Saw him playing for Hertha in a couple of ESPN (or was it Setanta?) live matches. Given the standard of the Bundesliga he looked more than decent to me.

Playing football tomorrow. For once I want it to pour down, game off. Or for me to be left out the squad. Unfortunately we have a suspension and a few players missed training so I'll be in the 16.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Think he'll come on around the 60th minute like Kyle and Elliot on their debuts.

Very confident for tomorrow, I must say. Feels like we've been away from Tynecastle forever as well so I can't wait.

Think he'll come on around the 60th minute like Kyle and Elliot on their debuts.

Very confident for tomorrow, I must say. Feels like we've been away from Tynecastle forever as well so I can't wait.

this. i detest the long periods of no home games. when they come around they are a precious thing, as part of the whole saturday football/peev day out extravaganza.

mind you, i'll be giving it up soon... i've just remembered.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

this. i detest the long periods of no home games. when they come around they are a precious thing, as part of the whole saturday football/peev day out extravaganza.

mind you, i'll be giving it up soon... i've just remembered.

Christ, you still no picked up your toys from the other night? What would Lion Heart do without you?!

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP COMING OUT WITH THIS BULLSHIT?!

This irritates me as well. He has been in the Czech Republic squad as recently as March and June. Our best players will be doing well to get into the Scotland squad, and the Czechs have a better team than us. He's played in the Bundesliga and for one of the best teams in the Czech Republic since he left. So he must be doing something right.

In fact, if you took away the 2005/06 season and I had never heard of him until a couple of weeks ago I would still be excited about this signing. He's a current international in a decent side, has plenty of experience of leagues that are probably better than ours and he's still only 31.

I sometimes wonder about some hearts supporters on here. Football is all about new signings and who will play nobody knows for sure what rudi we will get tomorrow the 2005 version or the neil Mcann version but at least it is exciting like the night before christmas.If you take the speculation and the hype out of football it would be pesh.I for one am over the moon about Rudi and if he doesn`t live up to my expectation well i will move on to the next one like Steven Eliott`s first real game and so it goes on until the next transfer just enjoy it folks and stop all the doom and gloom :D:D:D

Christ, you still no picked up your toys from the other night? What would Lion Heart do without you?!

nah i'll probably be dragged back in. what's the point in pretending otherwise?

what would lionheart do without me? the possibilities don't bear thinking about... believe me.

I sometimes wonder about some hearts supporters on here. Football is all about new signings and who will play nobody knows for sure what rudi we will get tomorrow the 2005 version or the neil Mcann version but at least it is exciting like the night before christmas.If you take the speculation and the hype out of football it would be pesh.I for one am over the moon about Rudi and if he doesn`t live up to my expectation well i will move on to the next one like Steven Eliott`s first real game and so it goes on until the next transfer just enjoy it folks and stop all the doom and gloom :D:D:D

Definitely. Good post. I think at the very very least we are getting a player who will be a (cliche alert) useful addition to the squad and as everyone knows we could be getting a helluva lot more. Looking forward to seeing how he does and can't understand why anyone wouldn't be.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I keep getting a stirring in the loins every time I think about Rudi strutting his stuff in a Hearts Jersey.

The 1st person that Boo's the maestro tomorrow will be getting lamped.

I keep getting a stirring in the loins every time I think about Rudi strutting his stuff in a Hearts Jersey.

hmmm...

booo - SMACK! - lifted - charged - convicted - banned - imprisoned.

BOOOOOOOO!!!1!

Stirring in the loins ehhhhh????

http://jaws72.jpg[/url][/img]

Tiberius Stinkfinger

hmmm...

booo - walloped! - deid Spanky - big pish up - snack for the Hogs - knighthood

BOOOOOOOO!!!1!

Sorted !!

a safe pair of sells

about seeing ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODI?

sould be some atmosphere.

place on the bench i would say. it's going to be some reception when he comes on... hopefully we're already winning.

oh that goal celebration. can't wait to see it again.

MOIST? I'm having to wear a nappy to the game! Let's get the Auld Lady rocking tomorrow! :woot:

Sorted !!

revised...

booo - SMACK - lifted - charged - convicted - banned - imprisoned - bummed day and night - gay - rentboy - ladyboy - hobo.

BOOOOO!!!!1!

jamboinglasgow

Yesterday at lunchtime, went to the Hearts shop to get "Skacel" put the back of my already bought home top. As I was going into the shop I noticed someone coming down the stairs to the shop after me, I got into the shop and this person followed me into the shop, realised it was Rudi and his girlfriend. Then got into a bit of a panic, and when I went to the counter asked for Templeton instead, I know I should have gone a head with the original plan but felt I would be embarressed to ask for Skacel's name when he is within ear shot.

Anyway, even the shop staff were star struck and asked for a photo to be taken with him, then someone who obviously was working there in his first time here came out and spoke to him, the guy asked him if he was going to play in defence to which Rudi said he wont be playing defence. He was getting a away top for a small child, does Rudi have children?

realised it was Rudi and his girlfriend. Then got into a bit of a panic, and when I went to the counter asked for Templeton instead, I know I should have gone a head with the original plan but felt I would be embarressed to ask for Skacel's name when he is within ear shot.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Guest vanbasten1874

Yesterday at lunchtime, went to the Hearts shop to get "Skacel" put the back of my already bought home top. As I was going into the shop I noticed someone coming down the stairs to the shop after me, I got into the shop and this person followed me into the shop, realised it was Rudi and his girlfriend. Then got into a bit of a panic, and when I went to the counter asked for Templeton instead, I know I should have gone a head with the original plan but felt I would be embarressed to ask for Skacel's name when he is within ear shot.

Anyway, even the shop staff were star struck and asked for a photo to be taken with him, then someone who obviously was working there in his first time here came out and spoke to him, the guy asked him if he was going to play in defence to which Rudi said he wont be playing defence. He was getting a away top for a small child, does Rudi have children?

Quality just in from work that ones cheered me up :lol:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

revised...

booo - SMACK - lifted - charged - convicted - banned - imprisoned - bummed day and night - gay - rentboy - ladyboy - hobo.

BOOOOO!!!!1!

Which part of this excites you the most ?

I have highlighted my opinion.......:yucky:

a safe pair of sells

Quality just in from work that ones cheered me up :lol:

I bet Rudi thought "this guy must be minted, he'd getting 9 letters on his top!" :money:

:lol: Actually laughed out loud at that!

a safe pair of sells

He should have went for Kyle :D

You wouldn't want 1 of your hero's thinking your a complete Paraffin! :lol:

Just watched the Rudi youtube video and it does get you excited

at the prospect of seeing him again in a Hearts shirt, i just hope he can

do it 2nd time round.

jamboinglasgow

He should have went for Kyle :D

did consider that, I think i would of gone through with getting Skacel had I not been wearing suit and holding a curved handle umbrella, looks a bit odd when most client?le come in wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

Like this without the bowler hat and waistcoat.

stock-photo-businessman-in-pinstripe-suit-and-traditional-bowler-hat-with-umbrella-reading-the-financial-18505375.jpg

Guest vanbasten1874

did consider that, I think i would of gone through with getting Skacel had I not been wearing suit and holding a curved handle umbrella, looks a bit odd when most client?le come in wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

Like this without the bowler hat and waistcoat.

stock-photo-businessman-in-pinstripe-suit-and-traditional-bowler-hat-with-umbrella-reading-the-financial-18505375.jpg

You got it spot on the curved handled umbrella gave you no other option! Put me in the same situation and i would have done exactly the same :D

Saw Rudi in Sainsburys, Murrayfield about 5.30 tonight, shook his hand and wished him all the best for tomorrow. Said he is fit to play,has been training hard all week & is looking forward to Saturdays match.

Saw Rudi in Sainsburys, Murrayfield about 5.30 tonight, shook his hand and wished him all the best for tomorrow. Said he is fit to play,has been training hard all week & is looking forward to Saturdays match.

I have my take-away menu and bay window seat ready for if we lose.

Hearts website seem to be putting a different spin on it with JJ saying Skacel is in the squad..

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20100924/skacel-named-in-squad_2241384_2164379

Good-oh! Had just watched the pressy when i posted that and it didn't sound like he'd be in the squad. That's Thurs morning though so Jim has seen maybe 2 more sessions since then.

Even if he doesn't get game time, having him there will have the place rocking I'd hope.

Coming on at 2-0 up and scoring a screamer for the 3rd would be no bad, I suppose...

Guest JamboRobbo

You make me laugh you should've gone for it and got Rudi to sign your shirt :thumbsup:

Archived