jonathan toto?

patrick

The People's Chimp

Signed by us as an amateur then loaned to morton.

What is the population of peebles these days?

It was hardly headline news...

I never heard about this.

Also, Peebles is dogshit chat.

I never heard about this.

Also, Peebles is dogshit chat.

Same here, on both counts.

Was there a thread about this already?

Peebles is the new Greggs / get it pumped - awful.

The People's Chimp

It is very shan chat. Especially in a case like this where a quick look at the morton forum and the offishul sites of both clubs fails to reveal any news of this deal, meaning that it's not been confirmed, remains hearsay (despite coming from a reliable source in PTBCAL) and will do until it is officially confirmed. No need for the Peebles stuff at all.

Meh, where's the neg rep button?

Chad Sexington

Same here, on both counts.

Was there a thread about this already?

Peebles is the new Greggs / get it pumped - awful.

For sure. :down:

Valid question from the OP.

As has been said, it hasn't exactly been trumpeted in the media.

I haven't actually seen anything about it other than on here.

So to answer Patrick's question, there are unconfirmed reports that Toto has been signed with a view to loaning him out.

It would appear it's just you. Bad attempt at taking the piss.

hi guys im led to beleve<sp> johnathon has signed for morton on loan is this true,cheers.

For your attempt at spelling believe.. +rep. :thumbsup:

First post and starting a thread? You're brave...

Have some rep :thumbsup:

For your attempt at spelling believe.. +rep. :thumbsup:

+me.

Take it you can't wear skinny jeans...BECAUSE YOUR BALLS ARE SO BIG!

rudi must stay

Good question OP.........if he has signed for Morton why isn't it on the website :blink:

maybe they're trying to keep it a low profile signing. Can't blame them, when he was on trial things got a bit out of hand IMO

If they were signing him then they would have done it by now, too much muckin about over the last few weeks. Maybe they won't bother now that we've re-signed Skacel. If it turns up anywhere on the official website, then we'll know what's actually going on.

Meanwhile, Hearts can advise this afternoon that Jonathan Toto has not joined the club.

The 19-year-old Cameroon striker spent an extended period on trial at Riccarton this pre-season but is now expected to join a First Division side, with a number interested in his services at this time.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20100924/skacel-named-in-squad_2241384_2164379

Official line on the hearts website now (rudi story for tomorrow) is that he's not signed and is due to sign for a 1st division side. No mention of first option, but who knows..

Roy Croppers Handbag

Thanks for any rep. I did at least answer the question to the best of my ability!

Unfortunately for you the best of your ability is not funny.

The People's Chimp

Hmm...

Meanwhile, Hearts can advise this afternoon that Jonathan Toto has not joined the club.

The 19-year-old Cameroon striker spent an extended period on trial at Riccarton this pre-season but is now expected to join a First Division side, with a number interested in his services at this time.

So, does this mean he'll come back, or that we've just decided against him completely. Strange one.

Jambof3tornado

Unfortunately for you the best of your ability is not funny.

What can I say other than I spout pish?

Thought after all that time we would maintain an interest. Missed a trick on this one in my opinion.

:lol:

Looks to me like the Hearts are still a bit worried about that paperwork so have covered their tracks in the meantime...

got told today that jefferies has recommended toto to yogi. so it could be hibs he signs for in jan?

He won't be signing for Hibs in January if that is true - or do you really think Yogi will still be there then???

Are there not restrictions on signing players outside the window that applies to SPL clubs but not lower league clubs? I think that's how it works in Ingerland.

If they were signing him then they would have done it by now, too much muckin about over the last few weeks. Maybe they won't bother now that we've re-signed Skacel. If it turns up anywhere on the official website, then we'll know what's actually going on.

The official site is now saying they will not be signing him and he will join a 1st Div club. Although not sure if this just means at the moment or permanently. Would be strange given the time Toto spent at Riccarton.

what the f**ks all this about?

Having never seen the boy play, seen him in training, or even having heard of him before August, I can safely say that I CANNOT WAIT for the return of the Messiah.

No-one, and I mean no-one who has generated such a buzz between a bunch of people on the internet who can barely tie their own shoelaces without the aid of a plastic bib to catch the dribble can be anything less than the World Class Striker? that HMFC has been crying out for.

I'm moist. I can't deny it. My Y's are sodden.

Francis Albert

Having never seen the boy play, seen him in training, or even having heard of him before August, I can safely say that I CANNOT WAIT for the return of the Messiah.

No-one, and I mean no-one who has generated such a buzz between a bunch of people on the internet who can barely tie their own shoelaces without the aid of a plastic bib to catch the dribble can be anything less than the World Class Striker? that HMFC has been crying out for.

I'm moist. I can't deny it. My Y's are sodden.

Must admit I always suspected that the reason some people got so excited was that his surname is easy for a two year old to pronounce.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Must admit I always suspected that the reason some people got so excited was that his surname is easy for a two year old to pronounce.

He should change his name to Francis Toto.

I think some on here should hold their horses re comments made.

From speaking to some at Morton it seems what may have happened is this -- they have gone over their quota for loan players hence him signing direct for them with the thinking being he is signing for an SPL club in January 2011.

That SPL club may well be us -- look at the wording of the statement carefully -- it states 'has not joined the club' -- now looks as though at first glance that he will not be signing but does not state will not be joining the club or will not sign for Hearts -- this is, from what I am told, to avoid charges of this simply being a way to get around SPL/SFL rules.

So look to January for the picture to become clearer.

Archived