Bingo Bingo

Martin_T

"Since ah've come tae the club ah hink wir 75% ae where ah want tae be. Ah hink ah've goat mavericks in the team. They kin win a game in an inschtint but fundamentally, if we're no working hard, wir capeable ae gettin beat"

What a tube...

Fundamentally every ******* 2 minutes

He's a Hobo Fundamentalist ....

Nope, scratch that - he's just a mentalist

:thumbsup:

GC

From today's Hibsmon...

"I've always got a point to prove. The day you get out of some body your bed and you think you've not got a point to prove is the day you should stay in bed. I love a challenge."

A wee bit off topic, but I think Yogi's reputation for passing football gained at Falkirk was purely down to Latapy. He made the others around him play. Fair enough to Hughes that he gave him a free rein. However, after Latapy left, Falkirk's football was dismal.

From today's Hibsmon...

"I've always got a point to prove. The day you get out of some body your bed and you think you've not got a point to prove is the day you should stay in bed. I love a challenge."

That's what the Big Plus was set up for, Yogi.

And can folk please stop misquoting the great man - he has NEVER said "lady luck". He has, however, used the term "lady bit ae luck"... answers on a postcard. :rofl:

Ma boyez dinnae dive, ahve got a guid hoanest team o scoattish laddies...

Just out of interest I had a quick look at their playing squad and their are 13 non Scottish players in it.

"I have some wonderful players in there, they believe in what we are doing and we'll be looking to give Celtic a right good game."

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

am no undur pressur......ma bruvurs daein a niteshif the nite.thats pressur

Did he seriously say that? :rofl:

Can people stop writing his quotes in proper English. He's a LEEFUR ffs.

From today's Daily Rantic

http://www.dailyreco...86908-22584234/

"I would like to think people who know about football will look at the position and see we're just going through a bad spell at the moment.

"Is David Moyes having a bad run at Everton just now? Will they finish in the top half and be challenging for the FA Cup and a European spot? You can bet your bottom dollar they will."

Does anyone else think that, on Bingo's sliding scale of comparing Lochend Brazil to other clubs, He will eventually find a level that they can be on par with??

Aye we want tae play like Hoalland!!!....Naw wait thu noo, Barssaloana!!!.........Naw a mean Livurpool!....Eh well Everton then.....Hing oan...Ipwich??......Brentford well.......Ok what aboot Rushden an Dimonds!!!! Aye theym!! Gid oanust laddies that kin show a bit aye steel an go oot an express thumsels.

Congratulations Yogi....You are now officialy my favourite Hobo manager ever :thumbsup: And thats going some considering what a total sack Duffy was.

More like AFC Wimbledon I think that's a better comparison

As someone with a loose affiliation towards AFC Wimbledon I feel duty bound to correct this

The indestructible superwombles* are currently sitting clear at the top of the Blue Square Premier with 22 points from 10 games while Rushden & Diamonds have a respectable but unimpressive W4,D2,L4 record.

I trust this clarifies matters

Blue (With yellow trim) is the colour

*Note that this isn't an established nickname for AFCW but it damn well should be

Archived