When it went 3-2

Roy Croppers Handbag

Roy Croppers Handbag

And Kyle ran over to the corner flag, a Hearts fan got on the pitch, however the funniest part was a Steward coming out of nowhere and doing a sliding tackle and nearly taking out Stevenson, the funniest moment of the game by far for me.

Anyone else see it?

Roy Croppers Handbag

You never seen the guy with the hammer, did you?

No mate, I had to sit in the Disabled section in the corner where Kyle ran to as they had double sold my seat. When did the hammer happen?

But I have to say it has been a while since I enjoyed such a celebration -- really made you feel part of something good -- an old fashioned pitch invasion was the next step if we'd scored again.

Still the true Hearts feelings came back quickly to kill the emotions -- I really should know better by now.

Roy Croppers Handbag

But I have to say it has been a while since I enjoyed such a celebration -- really made you feel part of something good -- an old fashioned pitch invasion was the next step if we'd scored again.

Still the true Hearts feelings came back quickly to kill the emotions -- I really should know better by now.

Last time a goal was celebrated like that was Obua at Easter Road, was great to be a part of it however badly the night ended :(

And Kyle ran over to the corner flag, a Hearts fan got on the pitch, however the funniest part was a Steward coming out of nowhere and doing a sliding tackle and nearly taking out Stevenson, the funniest moment of the game by far for me.

Anyone else see it?

We could win the league this year and that stewards fall would still be my highlight of the season. I guess it was one of those you had to be there/see it moments.

Roy Croppers Handbag

We could win the league this year and that stewards fall would still be my highlight of the season. I guess it was one of those you had to be there/see it moments.

Haha glad someone else seen it, Stevo had to jump over his shocking 2 foot lunge. :lol:

Archived