I'm Ashamed

wardie

I clearly state in my last post that im ashamed the fact we are out the cup at this stage and to falkirk. We did show a great fighting spirit and the lads put a terrific shift in with only 10 men on the pitch. I said im ashamed the fact we are out the cup at this stage and to a 1st division team. Thats what i ment anyways maybe didnt sound that way but thats what i ment! I know now there is going to be people who keep taking the piss out me or are going call me a dick or whatever else. Fact is im a jamboo not a rotten scummy hibee! yeah we put a terrific shift in and lads gave it all but in the end im ashamed of the fact we are out the cup to falkirk thats it. Im no going be arguin anymore so anyone wants call me a bellend or a dick or anything fine! I am a jambo and i am proud o the lads effort last night but im ashamed we are out the cup. Hope thats cleard up now folks.

In 45 years of supporting Hearts I have never been ashamed of my football team. How could I be. PS I do not think you support Hearts.

Archived