Replica shirt printing sales

Ryan Gosling

Reliably informed by another poster on here that shirt sales have gone through the roof and 1 in 3 have been SKACEL 19 replica shirt printings.

:thumbsup:

Reliably informed by another poster on here that shirt sales have gone through the roof and 1 in 3 have been SKACEL 19 replica shirt printings.

Good work on taking someone elses info and posting it :thumbsup:

Great news.

I'll be adding abother +1 to the sales with my purchase of the home kit either tomorrow or Thursday.

The People's Chimp

Good work on taking someone elses info and posting it :thumbsup:

I've got a good thread I wanted to start, do you think that I could get Kick Ass to post it for me?

If it's Gemma Arterton Topless then I've already been warned.

:down:

Look, I told you when I sent that PM that it might be a risky topic for you to post :ermm: sorry bud.

Speaking of the Replica shirts, what ever happened to the TV adverts and "major marketing campaign"?

Anyone know if thats still going ahead? Would be a bit late if it was.

I Was in yesterday purchasing the away top which i much prefer the guy in the shop did confirm they had sold loads of the away kit and many had Skatchel 19 on them. :thumbsup:

I Was in yesterday purchasing the away top which i much prefer the guy in the shop did confirm they had sold loads of the away kit and many had Skatchel 19 on them. :thumbsup:

Hope they didnt spell Rudis name like that :woot:

Archived