Michael Stewart

Ragnar

LOLOLOL, so ******* funny lollolloolololol.

Thread last week that he was receiving treatment at riccarton on a damaged ankle.

Probably did it trying to tackle someone in the central midfield position.

Something our central midfielders are incapable of.

probably tripped over his chin/tongue.

The said Mr Stewart is probably one of the most eloquent speakers in football. Comes across as a footballer with a brain as opposed to sum of the morons that are earning daft amounts of money on a weekly basis.

So i think your post is unfair on him.

The said Mr Stewart is probably one of the most eloquent speakers in football. Comes across as a footballer with a brain as opposed to sum of the morons that are earning daft amounts of money on a weekly basis.

:lol: Mikey has a JKB account :lol:

what he said

Maybe he could teach you how to spell 'some'?

Jambof3tornado
<br />The said Mr Stewart is probably one of the most eloquent speakers in football. Comes across as a footballer with a brain as opposed to <b>sum</b> of the morons that are earning daft amounts of money on a weekly basis.<br /><br />So i think your post is unfair on him.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Big headed ginger tosser. Endof.

Probably did it trying to tackle someone in the central midfield position.

Something our central midfielders are incapable of.

Roughly translated : he took a wild lunge at someone when he'd lost control of the ball and ended up picking up a needless booking/injury

I was refering to his conduct on the pitch not off it.

so i think your post is unfair on me. :P

Archived