Highlights

Ryan Gosling

Malcolm Tucker

Definitely the Hamilton fans.

Hibs had a shocking crowd though. But I'm sure those who went were thrilled by the flair on show.

Definitely the Hamilton fans.

Hibs had a shocking crowd though. But I'm sure those who went were thrilled by the flair on show.

Official attendance in their brand spanking new 20,000+ stadium - 11,294

:biglaugh:

espn got highlights? cos apprentley am on the telly after the 2nd goal :thumbsup:

not sure. i heard the espn's coverage of the spl highlights is poor compared to setanta's full spl. but i don't even have espn so i don't know for certain :ermm:

not sure. i heard the espn's coverage of the spl highlights is poor compared to setanta's full spl. but i don't even have espn so i don't know for certain :ermm:

Ah rite sound nay bother mate. Just spoke to my old man hes recorded it :whistling: so a bit of cringe tv for me lol

Ah rite sound nay bother mate. Just spoke to my old man hes recorded it :whistling: so a bit of cringe tv for me lol

nice one mate :lol:

3 observations from that::

Suso 'penalty' claim = ridiculous dive, he really must stop doing this, he's crap at diving and just makes a total ****** of himself

Elliott penalty claim = stonewaller, if the ref didn't see it surely the linesman must have. ******* cheating bassas

ICTs disallowed goal = may well have been a dodgy offside decision but as he clearly put the ball in with his elbow surely the 'goal' wouldn't have counted anyway, surely? Not that the commentator mentioned it mind.

embarrassment.jpg

Well there's Bingo's excuse for this week. The Brazilesque kit of Hamilton confused the Hibs players as they thought they were playing against themselves.

Suso 'penalty' claim = ridiculous dive, he really must stop doing this, he's crap at diving and just makes a total ****** of himself

Harsh IMO. Didn't think it was a dive. There was definitely contact from Tokeley.

Hearts of Vladland

Elliott penalty claim = stonewaller, if the ref didn't see it surely the linesman must have.??******* cheating bassas.

Both Elliot and Suso played for the penalty, Tokely put his foot out to trip Suso and Calum could have went for the ball as he was released while still standing.

Both Elliot and Suso played for the penalty, Tokely put his foot out to trip Suso and Calum could have went for the ball as he was released while still standing.

:thumbsup:

If Callum never fell over the way he did he may well have got a penalty as he was clearly being pulled back.

gorgie rd eh11

Steven Naismith or Shaun Maloney would have been awarded penaltys for both incidents and their would have been no doubt in the media that they were "stonewallers".

Steven Naismith or Shaun Maloney would have been awarded penaltys for both incidents and their would have been no doubt in the media that they were "stonewallers".

No one in the SPL is willing to stand against the Scottish football mafia apart from oor Vlad. We're not the OF, we should get used to it.

Archived