Celebrities You Wouldn't touch with a Bargepole

CostaJambo

Following on from the celebrity hotties/secret fancies threads, what about celebrities you just couldn't go near, no matter how much you'd drunk.

Try not to make it too predictable (Jade Goody/Camilla/John Leslie etc. are surely obvious no-no's to all but the least fussy of posters).

For me definitely Tracey Emmin, artist. The woman looks really dirty, but not in a good way. ;)

Jambojohnnyboy

Fizz from Coronation street, if ever a character was perfectly named as she has a face like....

Craig Gordons Gloves

and her mother!

Also - that fat minging biatch from the gossip - ditto or something?

Dr. Bapswent

This is just a thread about naming ugly people....

Not really anything exciting in there.

Surely a more interesting thread would be who is supposedly attractive but someone you wouldnt go near...

This is just a thread about naming ugly people....

Not really anything exciting in there.

Surely a more interesting thread would be who is supposedly attractive but someone you wouldnt go near...

Fair enough. I'll go first.........

Kiera Knightley. Granted I would still dunt her but she's no my cup of tea. No breasts to speak of.

russell brand

seemingly attractive to hoardes of women, and i can sort of see why they would fancy him, but he looks like he needs a wash and a feed, and it just makes me be a little bit sick in my mouth at the idea of touching him

urgh

Roy from Coronation Street.

I'm not gay but I thought I'd pick someone I can't fall into the "never say never" cliche about.

Because I categorically never would.

J-Lo. I wouldn't touch her with yours.

lopez-jennifer-photo-jennifer-lopez.jpg

Pamela Anderson. Rough as F. I don't get it and plastic tits are a huge turn off especially if they look as cheap as hers.

pamelaandersonstevenharpercanadians.jpg

Jodie Marsh. Her nose just looks like a tanned version of Michael Jackson's.

That's for the second question, not the first. Given the chance I would obviously pump her, just think there are so many more better looking women out there.

Changing the goal pOst's here " I WOULD DOO JADE GOODY" :horny::horny:

I would do Tracy Emin, but are these not posts for the secret fancies thread?

I wouldn't do...

sarahharding.jpg

Sarah off of Girls Aloud, bad skin, bad hair, unhealthy looking.

I've seen more convincing post operative transsexuals.

victoria-silvstedt-picture-1.jpg

At one time Victoria Silvstedt was the most commonly searched phrase on the internet.

Maybe I just don't like blondes.

PsychocAndy

For some reason I cant stand Michelle Gayle dont know why.

Now on the ex-eastenders web site in the "who out of the kickback site would you not touch with Dirty Den's" more than her would be saying BigAndyK

:107years:

As above - Posh Spice and Jodie Marsh, both do the square root of ******-all for society but are still somehow famous - and both *****ing horrific as well.

Also, and I use the term 'celebrity' very loosely here - Nikki Grahame from that big steaming jobbie that is Big Brother, she gets right on my nipple ends

Rant over

The Olsen twins, they look like they've been in a particularly horrific car accident.

And sadly, both survived.

Say What Again

OK, not quite 'wouldn't go near' as obviously I would ;) but I really don't see the attraction in Gemma Atkinson.

To me she's very, very average in the looks department and has big fake tits.

I suppose, if she's good enough for Cristiano Ronaldo :confused:

Gemma+Atkinson.jpg

loveofthegame

I rather go at Kerry Katona for half an hour with a baseball bat than shag her, talentless bint.

Jodie Marsh is another no-no.

J-Lo. I wouldn't touch her with yours.

lopez-jennifer-photo-jennifer-lopez.jpg

Pamela Anderson. Rough as F. I don't get it and plastic tits are a huge turn off especially if they look as cheap as hers.

pamelaandersonstevenharpercanadians.jpg

So glad someone else hates J Lo and as for Pam i seen her in Vegas in November in the Hans Glock magic show.Pam is meant to be the star attraction but the guys other two assistants totally blew her away and where both stunning as for Pam she is now making money for being a freak show and having college boys and business men mock and wolf whistle her on stage.

OK, not quite 'wouldn't go near' as obviously I would ;) but I really don't see the attraction in Gemma Atkinson.

To me she's very, very average in the looks department and has big fake tits.

I suppose, if she's good enough for Cristiano Ronaldo :confused:

Gemma+Atkinson.jpg

Agree about Gemma Atkinson. Don't get me wrong, she ain't bad, but I think she is way overrated

So glad someone else hates J Lo and as for Pam i seen her in Vegas in November in the Hans Glock magic show.Pam is meant to be the star attraction but the guys other two assistants totally blew her away and where both stunning as for Pam she is now making money for being a freak show and having college boys and business men mock and wolf whistle her on stage.

Agree about Pam, but I like J Lo

I love Gemma Atkinson & the Holden girl from Britains got Talent.

Ooooh. Alistair.

I don't like any of the spice girls or Heather Mills.

I have a very simple rule;

If you're in any celeb mag like Heat, you're minging.

Now you mention that Sarah Jessica Parker never out of Heat magazine and absolutely minging she has a puss like a 50yr old horse if she was mine she would be getting shot in the paddock with a twelve bore.

sarah1SPL0808_468x640.jpg

Not sure which one is Parker here

sarah-jessica-parker-hiltron-420x.jpg

russell brand

seemingly attractive to hoardes of women, and i can sort of see why they would fancy him, but he looks like he needs a wash and a feed, and it just makes me be a little bit sick in my mouth at the idea of touching him

urgh

Have to admit I think he is a very very sexy man...!!

Ray Winstone
Now you mention that Sarah Jessica Parker never out of Heat magazine and absolutely minging she has a puss like a 50yr old horse if she was mine she would be getting shot in the paddock with a twelve bore.

sarah1SPL0808_468x640.jpg

Not sure which one is Parker here

sarah-jessica-parker-hiltron-420x.jpg

She definitely looks like a foot!

I wouldnt go as far as to say i wouldnt pump her, but Fern Cotton rips my knitten something awful.

Would rather do Fern Britton

Ray Winstone
I wouldnt go as far as to say i wouldnt pump her, but Fern Cotton rips my knitten something awful.

Would rather do Fern Britton

That is madness!

Mind you - each to their own.

Following on from the celebrity hotties/secret fancies threads, what about celebrities you just couldn't go near, no matter how much you'd drunk.

Try not to make it too predictable (Jade Goody/Camilla/John Leslie etc. are surely obvious no-no's to all but the least fussy of posters).

For me definitely Tracey Emmin, artist. The woman looks really dirty, but not in a good way. ;)

kelly osbourne and her maw

::boak:

Good call on Sarah Jessica Parker, she not pretty, but for some reason all women think that she's the best looking thing on the planet. I've always thought she had a bit of the pterodactyl (big flying dinosaur thing) about her.

I remember a while ago people telling me that Jessie Wallace (Kat in Eastenders) was fit, cant understand that at all.

And Renee Zelwegger is a freak.

RockyBalboa

That fat burd fae Eastenders and her Pal. Two of the biggest munters there ever was.

Also special mention to Winehouse and Mel C.

Cheryl Cole & Sarah Harding. Could not think of anything worse than coming home and finding them in my bed. Well unless Posh was there as well.

Archived