A favour - New Top Delivered to Inverness on Saturday?

Jambonairn

Good Morning All!

After spending the past week trying to speak to the clubshop and leaving numerous voicemails without so much as a peep back I have given up on my hope of getting the new away top (released today) in time for kick off Saturday!

I live up North myself and so can't visit the store today. This is a big ask but I figured there may be a large number of jambos visiting the store today before making their way North this weekend for the game in Inverness.

Would anyone who is doing just that be prepared to pick up an extra top for me and bring it up to Inverness? I'd happily meet you anywhere on Saturday morning and would be happy to reward you with some beer tokens for your inconvenience.

Any help is much appreciated guys, if this is a possibility then PM me and I'll give you a call.

Thanks in advance.

JN

Guest jambomickey

Good Morning All!

After spending the past week trying to speak to the clubshop and leaving numerous voicemails without so much as a peep back I have given up on my hope of getting the new away top (released today) in time for kick off Saturday!

I live up North myself and so can't visit the store today. This is a big ask but I figured there may be a large number of jambos visiting the store today before making their way North this weekend for the game in Inverness.

Would anyone who is doing just that be prepared to pick up an extra top for me and bring it up to Inverness? I'd happily meet you anywhere on Saturday morning and would be happy to reward you with some beer tokens for your inconvenience.

Any help is much appreciated guys, if this is a possibility then PM me and I'll give you a call.

Thanks in advance.

JN

if you've paid for it i can pick it up at the shop for you and get it to you up in inverness. :thumbsup:

JamboMickey,

Many thanks for the offer however I've had a call back from Peter at the shop who has very kindly offered to get a strip up to me for Saturday morning as he is making the trip.

Many thanks Peter - I know he reads kickback as he called in response to my thread.

Cheers,

Andy

Archived