Cyclist killed in Liverpool

alwaysthereinspirit

alwaysthereinspirit

WTF. How p!$$ed off can a cyclist make someone that is was worth killing her. Sick.

WTF. How p!$$ed off can a cyclist make someone that is was worth killing her. Sick.

Nothing has said that she was killed for solely being a cyclist so the motives could be anything really, just like in any murder, the fact she happened to be cycling at the time may well be irrelevent

Okay, what's this all about?

A woman has been murdered in liverpool whilst cycling

The OP has somehow managed to make this into the fact she was killed for being a cyclist, which is completely premature

Yes I suppose it could transpire it was something to do with her being a cyclist, but equally it could be gang, drug, personal related

To be fair, a woman on a bike in Liverpool is hardly your average 'Cyclist'.

She was wearing a shell suit and silver trainers.

Not saying she was a Jakey or that, but the death could've been over anything.

A woman has been murdered in liverpool whilst cycling

The OP has somehow managed to make this into the fact she was killed for being a cyclist, which is completely premature

Yes I suppose it could transpire it was something to do with her being a cyclist, but equally it could be gang, drug, personal related

The OP never even alluded to the fact she was killed for being a cyclist - the suggestion was she may have ****ed someone off .

If you look at the event, a man and women pulled-up beside a cyclist and had words. Cyclist takes-off, car follows and two women get out and stab cyclist.

There could be a hundred and one reasons why; just as you say, but two things are for sure:-

1. She was a cyclist and

2. She definately ****ed them off.

Just as the OP suggested.

The OP never even alluded to the fact she was killed for being a cyclist - the suggestion was she may have ****ed someone off .

If you look at the event, a man and women pulled-up beside a cyclist and had words. Cyclist takes-off, car follows and two women get out and stab cyclist.

There could be a hundred and one reasons why; just as you say, but two things are for sure:-

1. She was a cyclist and

2. She definately ****ed them off.

Just as the OP suggested.

Um I think not

He clearly was trying to suggest she was killed for being a cyclist, otherwise why doesnt he start threads about every murder, what did they do etc? and why mention the bike

The OP has clearly put 2 and 2 together and got 35

Um I think not

He clearly was trying to suggest she was killed for being a cyclist, otherwise why doesnt he start threads about every murder, what did they do etc? and why mention the bike

How can you be killed for being a cyclist ??

To repeat, she p*ssed someone off and she was on a bike.

2 + 2 = 4

How can you be killed for being a cyclist ??

To repeat, she p*ssed someone off and she was on a bike.

2 + 2 = 4

I'm actually with Prancer on this one.

"WTF. How p!$$ed off can a cyclist make someone that is was worth killing her. Sick."

Think that clearly alludes to the fact that it was the fact she was a cyclist that she was killed.

I'm actually with Prancer on this one.

"WTF. How p!$$ed off can a cyclist make someone that is was worth killing her. Sick."

Think that clearly alludes to the fact that it was the fact she was a cyclist that she was killed.

Agreed.

Prancer's right. Had to happen sometime ;)

i hate cyclists!

poor lassie though, she could've had a chance if she'd went to rehab

This isn't the time for jokes. I hope everyone can Raleigh round at a time like this.

Your attitude really grinds my gears.

I think you should edit your post to stabilise your tone. I spoke to the mother yesterday; she's completely tyred of all the jokes that have been doing the rounds.

Disgrace.

thats awful neave.

i actually spoke to the father, he told me between sobs that his heart was truly punctured

To be fair, a woman on a bike in Liverpool is hardly your average 'Cyclist'.

What's surprising is that she still had a bike to get killed on.

alwaysthereinspirit
Um I think not

The OP might have worded his thread wrong to start with. The story on the BBC clearly was titled "road rage" The OP probably though that witnesses heard the original yelling match before she cycled off only to be chased and then MURDERED.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

To be honest, I feel like killing cyclists when they cycle on the pavement.

Archived