MAFIA: Whose a Goon?

Harry Palmer

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Non-players don't have an opinion. :thumbsup:

As part of the Mafia Grande I object. :lol:

I missed out the game on purpose as I felt I was becoming first name or two out of the hat again. Sometimes good to take a break.

Well done goons - although winning through not playing is not in the spirit IMO!

Well done arnie not your fault the game died!

I haven't followed the end of the game but can I just ask why malinga would say he would use bs and then not use it?? That was the turning point in the game for me as flux had to defend himself which ultimately resulted in malky being exposed as the assasin.

By the way goons, any special reason for killing me first night?

Malinga actually said 'I suppose I better investigate Malky,' on the 1st night. :ninja:

Perhaps he thought he was using BS? :lol:

By the way goons, any special reason for killing me first night?

I've had a lok back at the PMs and can't see any particular reason why you were singled out. It was the night I was missing from the PC so I had no input. It guess it must've been that you looked roled?

Malinga actually said 'I suppose I better investigate Malky,' on the 1st night. :ninja:

Perhaps he thought he was using BS? :lol:

Hurrah!! Do I get to explain it all over again?

Yowser - if Malinga had investigated flux, that would've been some team as I'm sure flux would've got that info across somehow. Them knowing I was bad...brings me out in a cold sweat, it does!!

We did go for swavkav when we thought the cop was directly above one of us as we felt that Yvonne could sweet-talk her way out of any heat coming her way. But in a double-bluffy sort of way as, if questioned, she would've argued she was being set-up. I think only one player made that particular connection.

Anyway - thoughts on improvements?

So Boof was I singled out for "being above" some 1 or was I singled out for noticing that & basicly saying Scotland was a goon? ( to which I was right) .

So Boof was I singled out for "being above" some 1 or was I singled out for noticing that & basicly saying Scotland was a goon? ( to which I was right) .

You were above Yvonne in the list, so yer jaiket was on a shoogly peg once the 1st investigation revealed a baddie.

We initially assumed it was one of us, not thinking of the assassin.

Improvements?

Perhaps folk might have to give a reason for votes or have a certain number of game related posts before being able to vote.

Rather than just saying vote Boof and then disappearing.

I'm thinking of introducing a big brother style rule where a sufficient reason for a vote must be given or it is not counted

Or how about a Big Brother themed game where all voting is done in the diary room (via PM) with regular vote counts on the game thread

Voting history could then be revealed during the night activities

You were above Yvonne in the list, so yer jaiket was on a shoogly peg once the 1st investigation revealed a baddie.

We initially assumed it was one of us, not thinking of the assassin.

The 1st investigation did not reveal a baddie, only someone dodgy. It was only afterwards that I realised I'd told the Cop and Masons that Malky was bad.

Had it been a Goon it would have been reported on thread as being bad/Evil.

I'm thinking of introducing a big brother style rule where a sufficient reason for a vote must be given or it is not counted

Or how about a Big Brother themed game where all voting is done in the diary room (via PM) with regular vote counts on the game thread

Voting history could then be revealed during the night activities

Remember the big brother game I did? It had a few twists ie the diary room voice over got to choose who was up for eviction-lynch and that worked quite well. My main problem is people signing up but not really playing or folowing the game. if you cant commit to checking and playing for a week or so dont sign up simples.

Also not commiting because not rolled annoys me as I think townie is actually the best role you can have.

Archived