Vlad Sends A Message Of Support To Wallace.

hughesie27

Nice gesture. But tbh he should stay out of things, Jefferies could have said exactly the same thing..

Aw weesht, he wished Lee all the best after a bad injury. Why should he be stopped from doing this?

Aw weesht, he wished Lee all the best after a bad injury. Why should he be stopped from doing this?

The people that hate vlad will say he only did it cos lee wallace will be worth a lot of ?? in the future...wait for it.

rudi must stay

I'd rather he said nothing tbh. We seem a much steadier ship when he's not having his say

winston churchill

Injured Hearts defender Lee Wallace was today given a further boost when majority shareholder Vladimir Romanov phoned him with a message of support :rolleyes: .

rosetta-stone-english.jpg

Chad Sexington

I'd rather he said nothing tbh. We seem a much steadier ship when he's not having his say

I'ts a sad day when our dear leader cant send his best wishes to a fallen comrade. :(

When is Wallace's contract up ? Is it summer 2012 ? ......................just wondering when Romanov will freeze him out.

Nice gesture. But tbh he should stay out of things, Jefferies could have said exactly the same thing..

Mr. Romanov has the right idea about you, Denis Irwin:

84.jpg

I'ts a sad day when our dear leader cant send his best wishes to a fallen comrade. :(

Indeed Chad. When we spoke earlier about Denis Irwin, Mr Romanov also sent his opinion of those who would try to twist a supportive message from your boss into anti-VALD nonsense:

vladimir-romanov-001_display_image.jpg?1271339707

Of course, we all know why he made that phonecall:

_42538927_vladimirromanov203.jpg

"Lee, now listen. You're worth a LOT of money to me..."

i predicted this yesterday. it doesn't matter what he says, people will have a brain fart and criticise him.

"wish he would just stay out of things".... grow up.

keep the interaction coming vlad. folk will only moan like **** about never hearing anything from you.

rudi must stay

Mr. Romanov has the right idea about you, Denis Irwin:

84.jpg

Indeed Chad. When we spoke earlier about Denis Irwin, Mr Romanov also sent his opinion of those who would try to twist a supportive message from your boss into anti-VALD nonsense:

>1271339707

Of course, we all know why he made that phonecall:

>_42538927_vladimirromanov203.jpg

"Lee, now listen. You're worth a LOT of money to me..."

I get it, you can put pictures into your posts. Well done. Anti Vlad? Not at all - but I'm worried about the timing of him returning. There's a positivity around, I'm sure I'm not the only one worried he could do something..

Another day, another brilliant and kind gesture.

Even more so when you consider just how busy Vlad is in his day to day running of his various money making empires.

Some folk as just so bitter they cant see the Vlad for the Pie Man.

Rise above it Vlad.

geek.gif

Unbelievable. Some people's bitterness towards Vlad really does know no bounds geek.gif

Vlad's English must be coming along then? :whistling:

Maybe Lee speaks Russian?

Nice touch by Vlad.

I've never believed for a minute Vlad hasn't got at least a basic grasp of English.

rudi must stay

Unbelievable. Some people's bitterness towards Vlad really does know no bounds geek.gif

bitterness? Wrong word. Untrustworthyness - sure. I'm sure most people are like that though

Sending messages of support to injured employees? Whatever next?

Appropriate gesture and one I'm sure will have cheered the recipient. Good job well done Vlad :)

Appropriate gesture and one I'm sure will have cheered the recipient. Good job well done Vlad :)

can you imagine the scene?...

sergius or JJ suggests to vlad that it would be a nice touch to send lee a message. somehow it leaks out that vlad told them it would be inappropriate for him to get involved in such matters.

cue world war blinkin' 3, 4, 5 & 10.

can you imagine the scene?...

sergius or JJ suggests to vlad that it would be a nice touch to send lee a message. somehow it leaks out that vlad told them it would be inappropriate for him to get involved in such matters.

cue world war blinkin' 3, 4, 5 & 10.

Oh Vic stoap yir blabbing!

I hope now the website are going to let us know of all Vlad's calls and especially the one to JJ when he tells him - naw ye cannae play Zaliuskas :rolleyes:

Oh Vic stoap yir blabbing!

I hope now the website are going to let us know of all Vlad's calls and especially the one to JJ when he tells him - naw ye cannae play Zaliuskas :rolleyes:

i've read it the requisite three times and all i can say is... eh?

I get it, you can put pictures into your posts. Well done.

BETTER THAN YOU CAN, OBVIOUSLY KTHXBAI xxx

Anti Vlad? Not at all - but I'm worried about the timing of him returning. There's a positivity around, I'm sure I'm not the only one worried he could do something..

Where are you VALD?!?! You don't care!!

Stay away VALD! Stop meddling!!

I'm maybe being a little unfair on you here. I'm worried he could do something else as well - like call JJ and tell him he's doing a good job, or go on Amazon and write a 4 star review for Buffalo Bill's book.

I'm just more worried about what your next nugget of wisdom will do to my brain cells, that's all. Like a heavy night on the YEGABOMMZ every time you post.

i've read it the requisite three times and all i can say is... eh?

Obvious that he can't find fault with Vlads gesture but feels duty bound to put some kind dig in

i predicted this yesterday. it doesn't matter what he says, people will have a brain fart and criticise him.

"wish he would just stay out of things".... grow up.

keep the interaction coming vlad. folk will only moan like **** about never hearing anything from you.

What he said :thumbsup:

Obvious that he can't find fault with Vlads gesture but feels duty bound to put some kind dig in

evidently not ready to be promoted to the vlad-sheep battalion, as he aspires to.

his file will be stamped "REJECTED" for now.

evidently not ready to be promoted to the vlad-sheep battalion, as he aspires to.

his file will be stamped "REJECTED" for now.

Thank Feck, best news all day :thumbsup:

A bunch of grapes and a bottle of Lucozade would have sufficed.

Wallace seemed to be pleasantly surprised by the call and I'm sure it was appreciated.

Good stuff Vlad. Like every other supporter he was merely passing on his support for an important player and wishing him well in his recovery from injury.

I don't see the problem. :)

rudi must stay

BETTER THAN YOU CAN, OBVIOUSLY KTHXBAI xxx

Where are you VALD?!?! You don't care!!

Stay away VALD! Stop meddling!!

I'm maybe being a little unfair on you here. I'm worried he could do something else as well - like call JJ and tell him

he's doing a good job, or go on Amazon and write a 4 star review for Buffalo Bill's book.

I'm just more worried about what your next nugget of wisdom will do to my brain cells, that's all. Like a heavy

night on the YEGABOMMZ every time you post.

how do you get away with posting such crap? I might say some daft things but atleast I don't spend all my time typing gibberish

how do you get away with posting such crap? I might say some daft things but atleast I don't spend all my time typing gibberish

ok i'll take this one.

Guffaw.jpg

Seymour M Hersh

Why the ###### can't the owner say something?

rudi must stay

Why the ###### can't the owner say something?

your missing the point. Course he can say something. I'm just worried he's saying more than he should, like the statements recently

He saved our club from a life without Tynecastle and still keeps us afloat today. He's as much a fan of the powers that be as we are and not afraid to say what he thinks. He's also rather amusing in doing so at times.

He's phoned our star injured player to wish him well in his recovery. I salute you Vlad. :thumbsup:

tozzer he's concerned just like everybody else give credit were due.

why would you prefer he said nothing

maybe you then could slag him for saying, err nothing

Btw we are a steady ship because he and his team are starting to get to grips what is the scottish football circus, and how do you know he's saying nothing (that's naive) I suppose you mean talking to the weegie meedi, suss it out he only talks to them to wind them up. you and the usual suspect are always on about the fax machine but there's also the telephone and Internet that talks. you know, 21st century communication. bet you, he has more conversations with the Hearts team than you do with you wife/partner/son/ daughter

throw away your prejudices and get behind the man and his team, or go and support the vermin.

I had a hobo at work say to me, there's that Lith prat Romanovs wish wallace well , what a hipocrat, likes hes ye ken. look in the mirror they think like you, fleckin hobos

Archived