West Ham

The Treasurer

With our own club captain pricing himself out of the club I was delighted to see Scott Parker has put pen to paper on a new deal to keep him at Upton Park.thumbsup.gif

Hopefully he can celebrate with the winner against the Billionaire's Toy tomorrow.

Although to be honest I fear the quest for the first points of the season may go on at least another week sad.gif

Captain Scarlett

With our own club captain pricing himself out of the club I was delighted to see Scott Parker has put pen to paper on a new deal to keep him at Upton Park.thumbsup.gif

Hopefully he can celebrate with the winner against the Billionaire's Toy tomorrow.

Although to be honest I fear the quest for the first points of the season may go on at least another week sad.gif

Howdy Doody Jambo

Ive always had a soft spot for the Hammers which goes back to when they won the FA Cup 1980 i think when Trevor Brooking scored when they were in the old 2nd Division , their colours being much the same as ours and how they won the world cup in 1966 , Bobby Moore being a figure head of the club back then and the fans singing " Blowing Bubbles "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJLMcflYdLg

stirlingshirejambo

A simple example to increase his transfer value in January. Not many quality non cup tied players around then so look for someone still involved in Champions League making a bid.

Hope I'm completely wrong though as with him West Ham will struggle this season without him a top relegation candidate

Say What Again

Upton Park was the first English stadium I attended - they lost 1-0 to Metz (Louis Saha) in the Intertoto Cup.

It was one of the worst games I'd ever seen and was the worst I'd seen on foreign soil, until a trip to St James to watch Newcastle v Man City.

I am going to the boleyn ground tommorow for the big match

Looking forward to it already

Scott parker signing on should give a few people a boost am sure the visit of GloryhuntersFC will inspire a few as well

Claret is the colour

Always liked West Ham too actually, since the 'Arry days of Joe Cole, Rio, Defoe, etc (used to love being them on Champ Man when i was a lad!).

Always like to see them do well and stay well clear of relegation. Fear for them a bit this season though...

The People's Chimp

I have a soft spot for West Ham, mainly because of the colours and the fact my dad brought me back a West Ham hat after he took in a game a few years ago.

So, on that basis I've got a little treat for you 'ammers.

katy-perry-west-ham-hotness.jpg

I am going to the boleyn ground tommorow for the big match

Looking forward to it already

Scott parker signing on should give a few people a boost am sure the visit of GloryhuntersFC will inspire a few as well

Claret is the colour

Rents, I'll be there as well - first visit of the season as I was away on holiday for the Bolton game.

I have to say that although I haven't seen WHU play yet this season, I am already fearing for our survivial. We scraped home last season and I think that we dont have as good a squad or manager as we did last season. I hope I am wrong.

I also suspect that as welcome as the Parker signing is, it may be that the management intend to take a view in January and that if we look doomed at that stage, they will seek to sell him

Cant see us getting anything tomorrow but i hope I am wrong.

GC

Rents, I'll be there as well - first visit of the season as I was away on holiday for the Bolton game.

I have to say that although I haven't seen WHU play yet this season, I am already fearing for our survivial. We scraped home last season and I think that we dont have as good a squad or manager as we did last season. I hope I am wrong.

I also suspect that as welcome as the Parker signing is, it may be that the management intend to take a view in January and that if we look doomed at that stage, they will seek to sell him

GC

I'm going to the City v Blackburn game tomorrow.Was at the West Ham game at Eastlands last season and Parker was their best player then.Liked the look of a Chilean midfield player as well but i have never really noticed him since.West Ham tried to play football which was often nice to watch but had no end product.I also found them too lightweight at the back and they were well beaten on the night by a City side that didn't have to get out of first gear.Parker should have been in the world cup squad as well,found it strange that he did not even get a chance to impress in their friendly's.

Looks like it is going to be a long hard season again for them and maybe this season we might find that Zola was not that bad a manager after all.

GC

:yucky:

How is it possible to support two teams? Why are you posting about WHU on a Hearts forum? Mods - please close/move this thread and ban the OP forever. Rant rave rant rave (shaking with rage smiley)

Every season is a long hard season for us. Scotty signing is a real bonus. Get rid of Carlton cos he's in the creamer and we might just survive IMO COYI

How is it possible to support two teams? Why are you posting about WHU on a Hearts forum? Mods - please close/move this thread and ban the OP forever. Rant rave rant rave (shaking with rage smiley)

Not sure why you're quoting my post there - are you suggesting that I have objected to your Plastics FC threads in the past ?

:verymad:

GC

The occasional post about another football team makes for enjoyable reading and sometimes praise for the OP. You might say...

Variety-is-the-Spice.jpg

Constant posts about another team makes for turgid reading and sometimes distaste for the OP. You might say...

not_this_shit_again.jpg

Hope this clarifies it for you. :turned:

The occasional post about another football team makes for enjoyable reading and sometimes praise for the OP. You might say...

Variety-is-the-Spice.jpg

Constant posts about another team makes for turgid reading and sometimes distaste for the OP. You might say...

not_this_shit_again.jpg

Hope this clarifies it for you. :turned:

Can you watch the language?

Kids use this site.

cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Well done today to the super Irons. GIRFUY Redknapp you saggy chopped, moany faced git and your permatanned wee laddie can throw sheit at himself too. COYI :thumbsup:

Well done today to the super Irons. GIRFUY Redknapp you saggy chopped, moany faced git and your permatanned wee laddie can throw sheit at himself too. COYI :thumbsup:

Were you there today Jamhammer ? Was the best I have seen us play in at least the last two years ... tremendous performance and the new front pairing looked really good. For once, the defence didnt do anything daft.:thumbsup:

Certainly took my mind off the other result today :down:

GC

Were you there today Jamhammer ? Was the best I have seen us play in at least the last two years ... tremendous performance and the new front pairing looked really good. For once, the defence didnt do anything daft.:thumbsup:

Certainly took my mind off the other result today :down:

GC

No mate. Not there but was delighted that Cole was dropped and just made up to get the fist win. Just gonna watch it on MOTD.

No mate. Not there but was delighted that Cole was dropped and just made up to get the fist win. Just gonna watch it on MOTD.

Is it worth mentioning that London's number one club were the only London club to record a win in the EPL this weekend whistling.gif

Still a long way to go but it's a start

Archived