Today's Games Thread

neilnunb

shaun.lawson

What the hell are Spurs doing today? :blink:

Being Spurs. They'll be like this til the end of time.

Never, ever rely on Tottenham Hotspur to do anything. They'll always surprise you when you least expect it; and let you down when you don't see it coming too.

J.T.F.Robertson

What the hell are Spurs doing today? :blink:

I'm watching it ...... not much. :(

And Wigan just missed the proverbial sitter!

EDIT; and have just scored. Dearie, dearie me.

Being Spurs. They'll be like this til the end of time.

Never, ever rely on Tottenham Hotspur to do anything. They'll always surprise you when you least expect it; and let you down when you don't see it coming too.

:lol:

Too true.

Wigan miss a sitter there too. It looks like Spurs are going to do both my bets today... :verymad:

Walter Bishop

Weiss is a pain in the arse, already in "we are the old firm so we should get every decision" frame of mind!!!!

Come on St Johnstone!!!

:rofl:

Wigan 1-0 up. Oh dear oh dear, as long as there's 2 more goals in this match I'll be happy. Would like another in the Chelsea game too. :woot:

winston churchill

11,287 at Pittodrie.......more proof that they have a worse support than us!

stand free right enough.

Kirky has had his 9th taken off him. :angry:

there seems to be a bit of debate about who got the 2nd Dunfy goal, which the sports reporters are giving to some guy but Dunfermline TV are giving it to Kirk.......and with the third goal it was initially given to Kirk but changed to Cardle.....so all in all he might still have 9 for the season. Who knows? :D

Hackney Hearts

Maybe I'm biased but looked to me like Miller tripped the defender there. :down:

That's what I thought. Maybe I'm biased too. Would like to have seen a proper replay though...

Dean Winchester

So can we all log into the codheids forums and tell them they're a) Not famous anymore and b ) They're not actually going to come close to winning the league :whistling:

Nucky Thompson

McGhee's mob back to normality. Full-time.

They mustn't have got a penalty today, what a shame :lol: :lol: GIRFUY Sheep shaggers!!

Sheffield ******* United owe me ?713. I was leaping off the sofa as QPR scored two late goals at Derby only to find the Blades had sneaked a goal in 20 minutes ago.

JamboRossi79

Maybe I'm biased but looked to me like Miller tripped the defender there. :down:

Clear as day to me. Typical GFA

No wonder they win the league every season when they get the decisions ALL the time.

Oh well at least they will get pumped in Europe as the ref won't be in their back pocket plus the fact they are utter dog shit.

Sierra Delta

Few games on TV tonight, including two from La Liga.

Leicester v Reading about to kick off on SS2 just now.

Few games on TV tonight, including two from La Liga.

Leicester v Reading about to kick off on SS1 just now.

Man utd v West Ham on ESPN

Hamiltons win cost me ?481.54 for a ?2 stake -- Inverness was my banker (ironic eh!) at 4/5.

The other 5 results came up with wins for Cardiff. Leeds, East Fife and draws at Dagenham and at Morecambe

So I have added 2 more teams to the 'don't like very much list' :verymad:

Archived