What Game Are Going To Today?

braveheart

sitting in the eric bartholomew bar at moment and heading to morecambe v gillingham later.new ground for me today and will only have chesterfield,rotherham and hereford to see to do the 92.wheres everyone else going today?this free wifi,s a good idea.

Say What Again

sitting in the eric bartholomew bar at moment and heading to morecambe v gillingham later.new ground for me today and will only have chesterfield,rotherham and hereford to see to do the 92.wheres everyone else going today?this free wifi,s a good idea.

Leave Rotherham until last then write to them nearer the time to tell your story. You'll get corporate hospitality with the Chuckle Brothers.

Result :thumbsup:

Off to Morecambe with my groundhopping Hibs supporting mate on 9th October. He's planning on Chesterfield this season as well. :geek:

I don't go to football matches not involving HMFC.

That's the right attitude. :thumbsup:

I only ever do HMFC or Chelsea FC games. Unless one of those two is onvolved, I will not part with my hard earned and, in doing so, help another club.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Watford v Leeds today.

I'm about 20 short on the English list of grounds, Chesterfield included. Trust me, you're not missing much at Hereford or Rotherham.

You didn't specify football matches, so I'm going to see the Toronto Blue Jays v Detroit Tigers baseball game.

That's the right attitude. :thumbsup:

I only ever do HMFC or Chelsea FC games. Unless one of those two is onvolved, I will not part with my hard earned and, in doing so, help another club.

that's the wrong attitude.

HMFC or nobody.

You didn't specify football matches, so I'm going to see the Toronto Blue Jays v Detroit Tigers baseball game.

No a baseball team between them :whistling: Hope Damon The Anti-Christ enjoys the rest of the season getting splinters in is backside

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Splitter

Tranent Jnrs Ams V Armadale@Foresters Park:o

Tranent 4 Armadale 2(Cymber hat trick.Good am game both sides keeping the ball on the deck and some nice football played(afew meaty tackles of course)

Archived