Tickets In St James Centre Shop

jimmyjambo

Anybody know if they have tickets in yet? (they ran out the other day and could'nt print any off), i'm heading up town shortly and wanted a couple for Sunday, cheers Jimmyjambo

Colonel Kurtz

Anybody know if they have tickets in yet? (they ran out the other day and could'nt print any off), i'm heading up town shortly and wanted a couple for Sunday, cheers Jimmyjambo

Jimmy,

I went in this morning at about 11 and you couldnt buy tickets,the white haired chap believes that they will be avaliable from 3 pm.

THis however,remains to be seen

No offence intended but in the time it took you to write this you couldl have phoned them to ask!!!!

Maybe other people would like to know,so this saves a few phones calls.

No offence.

thanks guys, no time to look out phone no, busy getting ready, anyway am away will pop in anyway see if they are in cheers again

Tokyo Drifter

Went in this morning and they still didn't have any. Been waiting since Tuesday the guy said, total clowns. Went back in at 2pm and they'd just got them in. So yes, you can get a ticket at St James.

Went in this morning and they still didn't have any. Been waiting since Tuesday the guy said, total clowns. Went back in at 2pm and they'd just got them in. So yes, you can get a ticket at St James.

firstly I was looking for an answer to this question so thanks to the OP.

No being funny but as for the point in bold how hard would it be for someone to get on a bus to gorgie and get another roll of tickets from the main office!? farce.

Archived