Whos All Going Sunday ..

Guest vanbasten1874

Everybody loves Baz

Making my first game of the season on Sunday as i'm just back my hols, god i miss Hearts matches..

Off topic but is the Westfield open now ?, hoping to have a few jars before game.

Malcolm Tucker

Making my first game of the season on Sunday as i'm just back my hols, god i miss Hearts matches..

Off topic but is the Westfield open now ?, hoping to have a few jars before game.

Come to Diggers Baz. Westfield can go piss up a rope :thumbsup:

I hate all this elitest 'im a better fan than you' pish. I work weekends. Making a living is more important or I couldn't afford the football anyway. I get along when I can but couldn't commit to a season ticket.

Anyway can tickets be bought on Sunday morning? what time does ticket office open?

I hate all this elitest 'im a better fan than you' pish. I work weekends. Making a living is more important or I couldn't afford the football anyway. I get along when I can but couldn't commit to a season ticket.

Due to business committments, it doesn't make economic sense for me to buy any season ticket let alone a Platinum one. But I still do...

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Due to business committments, it doesn't make economic sense for me to buy any season ticket let alone a Platinum one. But I still do...

You could always try and get a proper job then instead of bleating on here about it.

You could always try and get a proper job then instead of bleating on here about it.

Are there any tickets left for your show at The Stand? :rolleyes:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I will be there as usuall but due to being a decent person commitments, I will not be judging those who are not.

Some fans seem to prefer to put other fans off rather than encourage a large turnout.

OMG. That is all.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Are there any tickets left for your show at The Stand? :rolleyes:

Sorry no !!

Comedy genius me..........:thumbsup:

Well good for you. Some of us have to work for a living and manage our money accordingly.

Westfield was still shut at the blackburn game and didnt look like reopening any time soon.

Used to be my pre-match haunt, enjoyed many a pint and game of pool in there and a few singsongs too! :)

1 Willie Gibson

Westfield was still shut at the blackburn game and didnt look like reopening any time soon.

Used to be my pre-match haunt, enjoyed many a pint and game of pool in there and a few singsongs too! :)

Westfield is open now under the name of "Murrayfield Sports Bar". Heard a story that it's the boy that has the Chesser is running the place.

Westfield is open now under the name of "Murrayfield Sports Bar". Heard a story that it's the boy that has the Chesser is running the place.

Excellent, look forward to getting reaqainted with it. :)

what time does the ticket office open on sunday? as i won't have an opportunity to get tickets prior to the day.

Doctor FinnBarr

what time does the ticket office open on sunday? as i won't have an opportunity to get tickets prior to the day.

Print them off, I just have.

Isn't Sunday football great, I could actually get a ST if all games were played on a Sunday!

:thumbsup:

Guest vanbasten1874

i'm just hoping all the mentioned injuries are a little bit of jj mind games

I hope so aswell its worked on me i havent a clue what to expect on sunday now starting to have wee niggling doubts !

Print them off, I just have.

Isn't Sunday football great, I could actually get a ST if all games were played on a Sunday!

:thumbsup:

I wouldn't but don't have a card to buy things online.

Only got a cash card :(

Is it actually open>?

On Wed, the new signs were up, but it was still closed.

Is it actually open>?

On Wed, the new signs were up, but it was still closed.

Opened at 4pm today.

There's no shame in admitting you need a Saturday job to make ends meet you know. :whistling:

There's no shame in admitting you need a Saturday job to make ends meet you know. :whistling:

:lol: Excellent.

Guest jambomickey

hate sunday games, mad dash for me tommorow! my laddies team play cavalry park away from home tommorow morning and straight to tynie for me to try getting parked.

Tickets purchased. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to sampling the beverages in the new Westfield pub then watching the JTs secure third place in the league.

Bring it on! :jambobanana:

Archived