Whos All Going Sunday ..

Guest vanbasten1874

Clerry Jambo

Tickets for as little as 16 quid a pop should help to swell the crowd , it would be really massive if the game sold out tho ..

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20100826/get-ready-for-a-sensational-sunday_2241384_2134203

Think we getting a tad optimistic expecting sell outs, maybe other than Derbies do we sell out.

Maybe few months down the line, a few more 4 nil victories and still only 2 points behind the OF :woot: , then maybe we can look to near capacity.

Anyway 13.5K for Sunday :thumbsup:

Guest Ash Cloud

Think we getting a tad optimistic expecting sell outs, maybe other than Derbies do we sell out.

Maybe few months down the line, a few more 4 nil victories and still only 2 points behind the OF :woot: , then maybe we can look to near capacity.

Anyway 13.5K for Sunday :thumbsup:

You are right but i reckon 15 thou btw but i think if we get a result on sunday our season will go from good to gooder :rolleyes:

scottish_chicP

I'm going to see David Guetta but said I would meet up with people later cos I'm not missing the game!

My son and I will be there, leaving home about 06:00 Sunday morning to drive up and heading straight back down after the game. The tickets dropped through the letterbox yesterday morning, Wheatfield Stand, Section B, Row 9.

I'm going to see David Guetta but said I would meet up with people later cos I'm not missing the game!

Why not arrange to see David after the game or just bring him along.

Season ticket holder, so yes, I'll be there. I'm looking forward to the game and hopefully give them a dooing. :thumbsup:

Me and my brother have both got season tickets and go to every home game so we'll be there. Will be leavin Inverness about 10 o'clock.

We usually get a decent attendance when we play united so i'd expect between 14/15k this sunday.

Speedbump and various members of The Loyal will be in attendance, as per usual.

I'm going and will probably leave early walking as slow as possible just to upset the victor meldrew crew .

Lower N2 watch oot

Snap! :thumbsup:

Ray Winstone

I will be down for it but need to leave sharp in order to be back in Aberdeen for 7.00pm.

Hope no one starts a thread about me.

Ray Winstone

Should hopefully be there for kick off

IF HEARTS LET ME IN THIS WEEK!!!!!

The only reason I signed up for KB was for the 'TIKET OFFISS OOTRAJE' threads.

five of us will be down from oban as usual,big game,if we play like we have been should get a win,hopefully they go to extra time and pens the night.

I will be there with son,dad,bro and bro in law.Lets do the arabs!!!

Racist post IMO.

:rolleyes:

With it being a Sunday I will be there for my first game of the season! Just bought my ticket in the main stand Section Q!!

john brownlee

And me, with the family. Also in the Gorgie Club looking forward to a good game and a good time, limited because its a sunday

Tickets for as little as 16 quid a pop should help to swell the crowd , it would be really massive if the game sold out tho ..

Who cares about 16 quid a ticket? I have a Platinum Season Ticket. If our "committed fans" bought season tickets we wouldn't have to worry about match by match sales. Of course, if we look like we're going to do something this season, I'm sure they'll all come slithering out from under their stones complaining about availability/allocation of tickets.

Ray Winstone

Who cares about 16 quid a ticket? I have a Platinum Season Ticket. If our "committed fans" bought season tickets we wouldn't have to worry about match by match sales. Of course, if we look like we're going to do something this season, I'm sure they'll all come slithering out from under their stones complaining about availability/allocation of tickets.

So you would rather we had a bad season so the part-timers stayed at home?

thumbs-up-low-res.jpg

Francis Albert

Are you planning to stay committed beyond HT?

Not a problem for me. :thumbsup:

I'll be there as usual.

Having to Sky+ the Belgian GP tho. Hope nobody spills the beans at half time.

So you would rather we had a bad season so the part-timers stayed at home?

I'd rather they had the intestinal fortitude to buy a season ticket up front. Then I might take notice of what they say.

If we do turn out to have a mediocre season then I'd prefer that they didn't turn up. But let's face it, they won't anyway.

Ray Winstone

I'd rather they had the intestinal fortitude to buy a season ticket up front. Then I might take notice of what they say.

If we do turn out to have a mediocre season then I'd prefer that they didn't turn up. But let's face it, they won't anyway.

Ok then.

THUMBS_UP_MAN_small.JPG

winston churchill

half the slavers on here would need a

tomtom_go_930_stock.gif

to find tynecastle park.

Ray Winstone

Do you have a season ticket? Even a bronze one.

I have retained my season ticket for the last 4 years, this will be the 5th year, despite living in Aberdeen and making it to less than 10 games a season (I am usually playing or working on a saturday).

I think this is my 7th year with a ST.

Hope this helps.

loveofthegame

Cannot wait, i'll be there with my season ticket, but would love all non-season tickets holders to come along and make it a sell out!! Come on the Hearts!!

:thumbsup:

Malcolm Tucker

I'll be there. Bottom of Section N again probably. Using someone elses ST.

Woop.

Cannot wait, i'll be there with my season ticket, but would love all non-season tickets holders to come along and make it a sell out!! Come on the Hearts!!

:thumbsup:

season ticket in exciting section A. agree regarding non-season ticket holders. big game let's get behind the team

half the slavers on here would need a

tomtom_go_930_stock.gif

to find tynecastle park.

Only half? :whistling:

Archived