Lithuania Vs Schottland

Guest vanbasten1874

Everyone has their own opinions rudi , mines were formed from the belief that Eggert was singled out because of the Hearts Lithuania miko dive connection whilst yours is every SPL player is given the treatment , we have a difference of opinion big deal ..

Tell me something,were you at any games where said booing occurred?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No but that matters why ?

You don't have first hand evidence that it was purely because he plays for Hearts that he was booed,I know for a fact it was because he,like others,have been booed because they ply their trade in the SPL,Miko on the other hand was and will be booed on friday because he is a diving little cant,nowt to do with Hearts what so ever,and I will be giving it to him tight as will almost every other Scotsman in Kaunas on friday night.

You don't have first hand evidence that it was purely because he plays for Hearts that he was booed,I know for a fact it was because he,like others,have been booed because they ply their trade in the SPL,Miko on the other hand was and will be booed on friday because he is a diving little cant,nowt to do with Hearts what so ever,and I will be giving it to him tight as will almost every other Scotsman in Kaunas on friday night.

Miko wasn't booed because he dived. If that was the reason, the TA helmets would also have booed O'Connor. Miko was booed for racist and anti-Hearts reasons.

I'm sure you and the other TA footsoldiers will "give him it tight on Friday night". At least it will give you something to do while Lithuania tan Scotland.

Tartan Army: Scotland's racist shame. :down:

Miko wasn't booed because he dived. If that was the reason, the TA helmets would also have booed O'Connor. Miko was booed for racist and anti-Hearts reasons.

I'm sure you and the other TA footsoldiers will "give him it tight on Friday night". At least it will give you something to do while Lithuania tan Scotland.

I think he was booed because he played for the opposition and dived. Simples really. :rolleyes:

I think he was booed because he played for the opposition and dived. Simples really. :rolleyes:

Dave it's pointless,the guy has issues,some medication might help but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Evidence please?

Funny.

It is all the little things that add up. It is out of order.

Hearts and Rangers are seen by the majority of football fans in Scotland as having unionist leanings.

We now have these SNP types taking their political opinions to the international games and they don't hide their dislike for Rangers and Hearts.

J.T.F.Robertson

:woot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6U-TGahwvs

Funny.

Hearts and Rangers are seen by the majority of football fans in Scotland as having unionist leanings.

We now have these SNP types taking their political opinions to the international games and they don't hide their dislike for Rangers and Hearts.

WHAT TH FECK ARE YOU ON,jesus h christ,am goin oot for a pint,Sigmund Freud would love you mate.

I'm not sure Miko did dive.

thumbsup.gif

If I hang around on this much longer today I think I'll start doubting it myself,bloody nutters day out today is it not.

portobellojambo1

Forgive my ignorance but is the game against Lithuania being played on Wednesday or next Saturday. As I've stated in prevoius threads on the subject of international football its not something I attend or get into, although will watch international games if they are on telly. As a result I have no idea when this game is due to be played. In fact I only knew Scotland had a game due because it was mentioned on the news, last Monday possibly, that Craig Levein was set to announce a squad of players. I had no idea who he had picked until I read this thread and the squad had been posted near the start.

I'm guessing its next Saturday which is why there is no club football being played, but not sure.

Forgive my ignorance but is the game against Lithuania being played on Wednesday or next Saturday. As I've stated in prevoius threads on the subject of international football its not something I attend or get into, although will watch international games if they are on telly. As a result I have no idea when this game is due to be played. In fact I only knew Scotland had a game due because it was mentioned on the news, last Monday possibly, that Craig Levein was set to announce a squad of players. I had no idea who he had picked until I read this thread and the squad had been posted near the start.

I'm guessing its next Saturday which is why there is no club football being played, but not sure.

Next friday,UEFA in their wisdom have proclaimed tuesdays and fridays as international days now.

Funny.

If that were the case a few on here would be overjoyed. :rolleyes:

God, I opened this thread last night before heading out and cringed.

Some people (the usual "loyalist" suspects) need to give themselves a good shake.

The same arguments have been raised put to bed on on many a thread, yet they wait a few weeks and repeat them.

To quote Albert Einstein:

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

As for their accusation that the Tartan Army somehow represent the SNP, have they got a representative poll on fans voting patterns to back up that claim? Nope, I thought not.

I'm not sure Miko did dive.

thumbsup.gif

Avoided a tackle, I'm sure Fletcher done the same around that time.

Guest jambomickey

Avoided a tackle, I'm sure Fletcher done the same around that time.

was at the game myself, it was a blatant dive and was cheating! there's no defence for that imo.

was at the game myself, it was a blatant dive and was cheating! there's no defence for that imo.

Yeah - I was there too, but had such a bad view from the opposite corner of the ground, I didn't spot the dive at the time.

Having seen it again many times it was undoubtedly a dive and blatant cheating.

Yeah - I was there too, but had such a bad view from the opposite corner of the ground, I didn't spot the dive at the time.

Having seen it again many times it was undoubtedly a dive and blatant cheating.

For all those still in denial,he's admitted it was a dive.

Archived