Travelling/holiday Ideas

stevie HMFC

I have always wanted to do some sort of travelling or adventure holiday type thing when I leave uni but never been able to decide exactly what to do. My own ideas range from interrailing through Europe to a working holiday in Australia, or perhaps a TEFL course abroad. So I thought I would ask the advice of well travelled kickbackers; what have you guys been up to? Where would you recomend that is a little bit out of the ordinary?

Cheers guys

I have always wanted to do some sort of travelling or adventure holiday type thing when I leave uni but never been able to decide exactly what to do. My own ideas range from interrailing through Europe to a working holiday in Australia, or perhaps a TEFL course abroad. So I thought I would ask the advice of well travelled kickbackers; what have you guys been up to? Where would you recomend that is a little bit out of the ordinary?

Cheers guys

travel central and south america instead of europe/asia. you could take in the inca trail in peru and the lost city in columbia inbetween visiting places like beunos aires, rio, the iquazu falls, the galapogos and patagonia. race tuk tuks in india. do JET (Japan) instead of tefl.

Archived