Claret And Blue Is The Colour(S)

The Treasurer

There was a time when I kind of tolerated them, with a couple of good pals being Hammers but I really hope West Ham go down this season.

I've hoped it for the last 4 or 5 seasons; ever since they paid ?5.5million for Premiership survival with the Tevez hoo-hah. If that was justice, then I'm a banana.

Back to the top to prove Kickback's become a big bitch fest.

Mods, why wasnt this thread taken down? whit a load of pish.

Back to topic, West ham wont go down imo, Grant will sort them out eventually but it will take them another 2 seasons to get to mid table standard again. Zola took them to the very depths.

This. It's pretty pathetic that there are so many apparent Hearts fans who adopt an English team. Do we really think as many English fans adopt as Scottish team? I doubt it somehow. Beyond diddy behaviour.

Honestly, do you think the Berwick, Manchester, Leeds and London Hearts supporters clubs are made up almost exclusively by Scottish people?

If someone wants to attach themselves to an English team, then that's their choice. Being greetin' faced about it isn't gonna do much, is it?

Honestly, do you think the Berwick, Manchester, Leeds and London Hearts supporters clubs are made up almost exclusively by Scottish people?

If someone wants to attach themselves to an English team, then that's their choice. Being greetin' faced about it isn't gonna do much, is it?

Yup.... just a shame some people cant feckin just have a chat about it....

Back to topic.. Faubert! Total pish player. Green.... couldny lace Gordons boots! Fact.

Patrick Bateman

*sigh* Did I say people *couldn't* support an English team? Nope. Do I realise Hearts have English supporters? Of Course. I realise that there are several posters who have genuine affections for English clubs, yet they don't feel the need to ram it down the forum's throat at every given opportunity. I just regard it as diddy behaviour to post crap like "X is the colour" on what is a HMFC forum. Evidently, I'm not the only person who is a bit fed up with this utterly crap patter clogging up KB and I'm glad the Mods have started to take action. Hopefully those who would rather talk about English football will either have their own separate sub-forum to post on, or will post about their love of respective sides elsewhere. It's on par with, if not worse than, the conspiracy stuff that was on the Shed for months and months. I know some people get their rocks off by stirring it up on a football forum, but really, it's more than a little pathetic.

*sigh* Did I say people *couldn't* support an English team? Nope. Do I realise Hearts have English supporters? Of Course. I realise that there are several posters who have genuine affections for English clubs, yet they don't feel the need to ram it down the forum's throat at every given opportunity. I just regard it as diddy behaviour to post crap like "X is the colour" on what is a HMFC forum. Evidently, I'm not the only person who is a bit fed up with this utterly crap patter clogging up KB and I'm glad the Mods have started to take action. Hopefully those who would rather talk about English football will either have their own separate sub-forum to post on, or will post about their love of respective sides elsewhere. It's on par with, if not worse than, the conspiracy stuff that was on the Shed for months and months. I know some people get their rocks off by stirring it up on a football forum, but really, it's more than a little pathetic.

Face facts mate, this place is full of chronic patter. Be it 'X is the colour' or 'phree monee!'.

As for 'clogging up the forum', it's not exactly hard to find any threads with Hearts news, is it? If someone starts a thread that you're tired of, then don't read it. We're not all here to exclusively discuss Hearts. We're allowed to discuss a wide range of subjects for a reason.

Patrick Bateman

Face facts mate, this place is full of chronic patter. Be it 'X is the colour' or 'phree monee!'.

As for 'clogging up the forum', it's not exactly hard to find any threads with Hearts news, is it? If someone starts a thread that you're tired of, then don't read it. We're not all here to exclusively discuss Hearts. We're allowed to discuss a wide range of subjects for a reason.

Fair point, I'm hoping it'll gradually die down because we'll be too busy focusing on how well Hearts are doing. Here's hoping anyway.

Archived