Do You Qualify ?

Midloth_Iain

A week and a half on,..

are people still interested?

I am.. but as i haven't heard anything further from the reply to my first email I'm getting a bit worried.

Anyone else waiting to hear?

Randle P McMurphy

A week and a half on,..

I am.. but as i haven't heard anything further from the reply to my first email I'm getting a bit worried.

Same here mate. Maybe they are just waiting for the shite weather to start!

Only just heard about this the other day.

In answwer to someones question about Stirling Uni. Yes it was them that came up with the idea. My mother and sister in law are good friends with the woman who has developed the programme. All SPL clubs are running this 12 week programme. It was them that told me about it.

I'm still not sure though if they suggested it out of sincerity or were really just sayin I'm a fat bassa. Lol.

Seriously though I am considering, have lost a lot of weight on my own but could do with that extra incentive and push to keep going.

Only just heard about this the other day.

In answwer to someones question about Stirling Uni. Yes it was them that came up with the idea. My mother and sister in law are good friends with the woman who has developed the programme. All SPL clubs are running this 12 week programme. It was them that told me about it.

I'm still not sure though if they suggested it out of sincerity or were really just sayin I'm a fat bassa. Lol.

Seriously though I am considering, have lost a lot of weight on my own but could do with that extra incentive and push to keep going.

Unfortunately I asked to be included and was accepted, which really proves what a fat bassa I have turned into. All the same its a great idea and anything that improves your health associated with the team you support has to be a good thing.

have lost a lot of weight on my own but could do with that extra incentive and push to keep going.

Yes me too mate ... dropped my wallet ... oh the pounds I lost :whistling:

I unfortunately in a moment of drunken stupity sent an email and was accepted too ... they've got a job on their hands tho, on the basis that for my weight I should be 17 feet 6 inches :thumbsup:

A week and a half on,..

Another KB member and myself both had a confirmation email from the Stirling Uni email addy but like yourself still waiting on further details on the course

I'm with you on that.

I am exactly the same height and weight that Lawrence Dallaglio was when he was playing for England.

Who's gonna tell him he needs to rock up to Tynie to sort himself out?

Eh system issues

I'm with you on that.

I am exactly the same height and weight that Lawrence Dallaglio was when he was playing for England.

Not finished typing post

I'm with you on that.

Yes you have a point but for those that bodybuild or are fairly large in muscle size the concern is that you have to keep that lifestyle cause if you stop muscle turns to fat and in general you still try and consume the same amount of calories that you previously were.

Thats why they look at waist size as well as this is a better indicator of those that are fat or just have muscle mass.

BMI is 23 and body fat 12% so im out

I'm with you on that.

Double post

I'm with you on that.

What the F$%" is going on with JKB how many times did this repeat

Unfortunately I asked to be included and was accepted, which really proves what a fat bassa I have turned into. All the same its a great idea and anything that improves your health associated with the team you support has to be a good thing.

you say you've been accepted, is this for the course (and how were you advised..) or just confirmation that your name has been put on the list (like the email i got nearly 2 weeks ago..).. ?

i really want to do this, even looking good for a job change at work which means i'll have the time as i'll be mon-fri again..

if accepted fully i'm really looking forward to meeting everyone to see if they have bigger breasts than me.. (you have to maintain a sense of humour, but IAH its getting harder to do so the heavier i get..).. :(

Got a phone call this morning. We are getting measured in the Gorgie Suite next Thursday evening ( 16th ). Apparently it's oversubscribed so being done in two lots, one starting in September, one in January. Being done on Monday and Wednesday evenings.

Got a phone call this morning. We are getting measured in the Gorgie Suite next Thursday evening ( 16th ). Apparently it's oversubscribed so being done in two lots, one starting in September, one in January. Being done on Monday and Wednesday evenings.

Me too, 20 past 6 next thursday for me!

hurray, somethings going right!

Randle P McMurphy

Me too, 20 past 6 next thursday for me!

hurray, somethings going right!

i have the same time slot, the way she spoke I thought we were given individual timeslots. you will recognise me, i will be the fat bassa

i have the same time slot, the way she spoke I thought we were given individual timeslots. you will recognise me, i will be the fat bassa

thats the impression i got aswell..

you will also recognise me, it will be like looking in a mirror,.. with farts..

Anyone else signed up for this (and is unafraid to admit it)?

Or are me and TimeBandit going to have the stadium to ourselves?

Count me in,details registered,see you all on the 22nd

I'm there 16/09 6:20. Unfortunatly I'm on a half day bender on 15/09 - Is this the sort of behaviour they're trying to sort out?

I'm there 16/09 6:20. Unfortunatly I'm on a half day bender on 15/09 - Is this the sort of behaviour they're trying to sort out?

Got my spot booked for 6pm Thursday. Looking forward to it but wary as to what they will say to me, ie lost cause, surprised you are still alive etc!

My Other Half will be there too!

Much as I love his body it'll not do him any harm. I'm 7 mths pregnant but I think it's him eating for 2...he's clearly coming out in sympathy as his bump is almost the same size as mine! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

really annoyed,..i'm slotted for january start..

i have 2 choices..

1. stay a fat khunt and wait till then or..

2.. change it myself and get to a stage where i dont need to do it with them..

i'd feel sad not to feel part of the process but i'm at a stage where i need to sort myself out and can't really wait much longer tp do it..

things hurt when i try to do them.. a 36 year old man should be able to put his shoes on without grunting..

Just reading the positive posts, I'm feeling fitter already.

Just had a diet coke with my burger. Small steps and all that.

Same here m8, i feel fitter already, might celebrate with a couple of bains pies, washed down with just a few pints instead of the usual 10 pints :lol:

Nice to meet all my "team mates" on Wednesday. Hope you're all enjoying your last "normal" week before the hard work starts... :thumbsup:

7503 steps today, no wonder I feel knackered. Lots of steps on Saturday, helped by walking round from section G to the Gorgie Club to get my pie and Bovril at half time! Not sure that the 3 pints in the gorgie Club were a good idea, coupled with a less than slimming diet. Chose Sunday as my day to record my eating and drinking! Looking forward to the next 11 weeks and becoming super fit in time for Christmas.Probably need to join the January mob after that.

7503 steps today, no wonder I feel knackered. Lots of steps on Saturday, helped by walking round from section G to the Gorgie Club to get my pie and Bovril at half time! Not sure that the 3 pints in the gorgie Club were a good idea, coupled with a less than slimming diet. Chose Sunday as my day to record my eating and drinking! Looking forward to the next 11 weeks and becoming super fit in time for Christmas.Probably need to join the January mob after that.

Was there last night m8, im in the Monday club :whistling: 900 steps so far this morning and ive only been to shop and back so far.

Would be good to have a game arranged at the end between the monday club and wednesday club instead of the proposed 5's. :lol:

Not so sure about the Evening Hobo coming to take pics of us though, What could be the headline :blink:

Was there last night m8, im in the Monday club :whistling: 900 steps so far this morning and ive only been to shop and back so far.

Would be good to have a game arranged at the end between the monday club and wednesday club instead of the proposed 5's. :lol:

Not so sure about the Evening Hobo coming to take pics of us though, What could be the headline :blink:

They had better have a wide angle lens handy if I'm gonna be in the shot......Knowing the spin The News puts on all stories Hearts the headline would most likely be "Vlad Adds Some Weight To JJ's Squad"

They had better have a wide angle lens handy if I'm gonna be in the shot......Knowing the spin The News puts on all stories Hearts the headline would most likely be "Vlad Adds Some Weight To JJ's Squad"

Itll have to be one of those 4 page pull out special editions to get us all in i think :lol: What about the Hearts programme picture? :huh: They'll have to charge about a tenner that day for a programme for the extra printing.

Good headline though. Can imagine Bingos comments " aye ye ken the Hertz all aww big physical guys"

"JUMBO"S COMFORT EAT EN MASSE" :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

i am on the january intake, just wondered how are you guys getting on with this?

yeah come on guys,.. spill the beans on whats happening!

what can the rest of us fatties who got bumped to january expect?

I've joined a new gym in livi but will still be within the parameters for this in january, although my shifts may not be!

Archived