All The Cool People Support Hibs

Craigieboy

Irvine Welsh is the last person I would call cool, more, well just dirty. Maybe its the ex-addict look but I never thought cool is looking like you have just been dragged off the street (and its not even douchebag unkempt.) A classy man who named his band after the ibrox disaster. Plus his head is the shape of a testicle.

irvinewelsh.jpg

As people say, if you have to keep telling people your club is cool then 99% of the time it isn't. Hibs fans live in a world where they believe this and try to tell people this. To suggest every other Scottish fan secertly wishes they had chosen to support Hibs is delusion beyond belief, one of these days I would love to see Welsh try to brown nose a celebrity, try to be their friend, then go on with his Hibs myths only for the celebrity to open his jacket, show his Hearts top and tell him to gtf.

The 3 words which that picture conjours up are SEX OFFENDERS REGISTER.

As for all the cool people supporting hibs - if being cool means you're a slavering , deluded myth-perpetuating mummy's boy then , yes , all the cool people DO support hibs.

The 3 words which that picture conjours up are SEX OFFENDERS REGISTER.

As for all the cool people supporting hibs - if being cool means you're a slavering , deluded myth-perpetuating mummy's boy then , yes , all the cool people DO support hibs.

off topic but i know quite a few peoplwe including hibs fans who have met irvine welsh and the overall opinion is that he is a complete w*****. having never met him myself i don`t know if this is true but he`s a sort of middle aged graduate who wants to be one of the lads but can`t quite pull it of.

i don`t know if this is true but he`s a sort of middle aged graduate who wants to be one of the lads but can`t quite pull it of.

I reckon he pulls it off over lads.

No option for me when i was a lad..

My parents weren't related so no chance of me being a hibby :whistling:

Given some of the absolute shan patter you come out with on a daily basis i will go with the OP on this one.

aye great fth

Guest Ash Cloud

Funnily enough, the guy on the right with the fag in his mooth, actually resembles (or perhaps, since it's now 2010 ..... resembled, is more accurate) moi. :ermm: I've been going to admit to this for a while now, but have only just bucked up the courage. :ninja:

Perhaps this is an indication, I finally feel accepted on here. :rolleyes:

Hibs ***** .... ;)

Archived