Where Are They Now?

JamboX2

For anyone who's interested, and can't imagine many are, but Nade has actually managed to find a club stupid enough to take him onboard.

Alki Larnaca FC, cypriot team, a few of our ex players have ended up there, was wondering, is the league any good? Or is it like what Wales is to English football?

Mad Dog Frazer

probably best thing for him he'll sweat when eating out there he'll sweat when sleeping out there

if he cant loose some beef out in cyprus he should give up the game

AllowayJambo

For anyone who's interested, and can't imagine many are, but Nade has actually managed to find a club stupid enough to take him onboard.

Alki Larnaca FC, cypriot team, a few of our ex players have ended up there, was wondering, is the league any good? Or is it like what Wales is to English football?

Karapidis and Bruno Aguiar ended up at Omonia who won the league last season. They went into champions league 2nd qualifying round where they beat a Macedonian team before losing to Salzburg in the 3rd qualifying round. They dropped into Europa Qualifying round where they then lost at home to Ukrainian team Metalist. Kara was a regular last season, Bruno only played about a third of their games and hasn't featured much at all this season (don't know if he's injured or not).

Omonia play in front of about 9k per week and they are one of the biggest clubs, and in European football the Cypriot teams are pretty inconsistant, they can pull of shocks then lose to a relatively minor team. In short I reckon our league is better but probably not by a heck of a lot and if you took the old firm out they wouldn't be far away from SPL standard.

Given the heat Nade will last about 15 minutes then start blowing out of his erse. The team he went to have just been promoted to the top division so I would guess like every team that are promoted they will need everyone working hard to try and stay up. I see a minor flaw in that statement given that Nade will be playing for them!!

By the way this all just opinion!

Karapidis and Bruno Aguiar ended up at Omonia who won the league last season. They went into champions league 2nd qualifying round where they beat a Macedonian team before losing to Salzburg in the 3rd qualifying round. They dropped into Europa Qualifying round where they then lost at home to Ukrainian team Metalist. Kara was a regular last season, Bruno only played about a third of their games and hasn't featured much at all this season (don't know if he's injured or not).

Omonia play in front of about 9k per week and they are one of the biggest clubs, and in European football the Cypriot teams are pretty inconsistant, they can pull of shocks then lose to a relatively minor team. In short I reckon our league is better but probably not by a heck of a lot and if you took the old firm out they wouldn't be far away from SPL standard.

Given the heat Nade will last about 15 minutes then start blowing out of his erse. The team he went to have just been promoted to the top division so I would guess like every team that are promoted they will need everyone working hard to try and stay up. I see a minor flaw in that statement given that Nade will be playing for them!!

By the way this all just opinion!

I saw an Omonia euro game last year ( Kari scored and Bruno played as well ) and an APOEL euro game this year. The standard is less than the SPL in my opinion.

So, utterley shite then.

You obviously did not venture to Hamilton on Saturday ...... in recent history the most un-shite game of football I have seen. Bring on more please.

Greedy_Jambo

It will be interesting to check back on wiki in a few weeks and see how many appearences/goals he's gotten.

Jam Tarts 1874

Doubt if Nade really wanted to go and play in the med.

When his agent said to him you can play for Alki, Nade probably thought he was going to Crystal Palace to join Burley.

rossthejambo

I just saw Chezny scoring the 3rd for Moscow Dymano on Eurosport. A better player than some still at the club.

Except he plays for Aris in Greece whistling.gif

Think it could have been his brother you seen scoring for Dinamo Moscow

Archived