Nade

chuck677

Does he have a club yet? I would have thought someone would have found his YouTube cameo against Arsenal and thought he was worth a punt?

Frankenstein Jambo.

Does he have a club yet? I would have thought someone would have found his YouTube cameo against Arsenal and thought he was worth a punt?

Wants to high a wage.

give it a rest the steak bake has gone and good ridance. you are making yourself look like a hibby :whistling: how many men does it take to lift him again <_<

Can't see that goal against Arsenal getting him another club anytime soon.

His p!ss poor performances for Hearts are well documented, and the fact after three years he was still trying to get fit?

To be honest, I could not give a monkey's about that waste of space...........................................

Jam Tarts 1874

He must have no chance of ever finding a decent club. One can only imagine how fat he has probably become without pre-season training.

Arthur Morgan

I think I seen Nade who was dressed up as a white guy today at the game.

He was eating a pie with his son.

Seemingly awaiting csaba, getting a club first!

Chris Benoit

How's everyone's Greek?

NADE

it says he signed on a 3 yr deal but then he gets no mention anywhere else on the site :blink:

it says he signed on a 3 yr deal but then he gets no mention anywhere else on the site :blink:

He's injured, he he he.

Tripped over a mpiftekia.

How's everyone's Greek?

NADE

A quick trip to Babelfish tells me:

The athletic Association MOOSE Larnax announces the acquisition of 25[chronoy] French aggressive, Christian Nade. The footballer has signed contract of collaboration on three years. The MOOSE Larnax welcomes his footballer and wishes each success

Despite their use of capitals, I don't think Kevin McKenna or Husref Musemic are involved.

rossthejambo

How's everyone's Greek?

NADE

The Sports Club Alki Larnaca announces the acquisition of 25 years of French striker, Christian Nade.

The player has signed a cooperation agreement for three years.

The Alki Larnaca welcomed the footballer and wished him every success

3 years?!

One can only imagine how fat he has probably become without pre-season training.

fat-guy-eating-giant-hamburger.jpg

Archived